Chapter 11: Yer A Wizard Violet

Start from the beginning

"Great! Lets go!" He cheered, looping his arm through mine an pulling me out the house. We decided to get breakfast at the grill so if I met anyone I knew I could introduce Taylor to them.

As we walked down to the Grill we decided to dance along the path and act like complete lunatics, because why not?

People who were walking their dogs or with their children just stared at us as we moon-walked into the grill.

The first person I saw who I knew was Matt who was at the bar.

"Matthew!" I cheered, jumping up onto the bar stool with Taylor next to me.

Matt just grinned and shook his head as he continued to wipe down the bar.

"Oh Matt, this is my friend, Taylor." I introduced, looking over to Taylor who had a certain glint in his eye.

I glint I knew too well.

I knew I should've warned the male population of Mystic Falls about Taylor.

He had an eye for any pretty boy he could see. And there are quite a few pretty boys here.

I'm surprised Taylor didn't jump Damon when they met. Well, at least I hope he didn't.

"Hey," Matt said "Would you like a drink?"

"Vodka and coke please." Taylor ordered. He was 21 so he could be served whereas I couldn't.

I glared at him as I asked for a lemonade and some fries to share.

Matt went off into a back room to make some chips and Taylor turned to me.

"That guy is like, perfection. You been hogging all these beautiful boys!" Taylor complained, sipping his drink through a straw.

When no one was looking, I dipped my straw into his drink and took a long sip.

"Well, hopefully you don't scare them all off." I said laughing.

"I shouldn't really be checking them out, I have a boyfriend back in England."

"What?" I gave him an incredulous look "You didn't even tell me."

"I forgot, anyway that's not important, what you do need to tell me I who is that delish' lookin' guy over there staring at you."

I looked over my shoulder to see Klaus sitting at a table by himself with a bourbon in front of him.

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"That, is someone you never want to meet." I grumbled, knowing that Klaus could hear.

Taylor raised his eyebrows at me but I shook my head mouthing the words 'another time'.

Taylor nodded his head and ate some fries that had been placed in front of us.

"Thanks Matt." I smiled as he went off.

I didn't want any drama today. Especially supernatural drama. I didn't really Taylor to know about it so in the four months he would be staying here he would actually have fun and not fear for his life.

We stayed in the grill just chatting, occasionally throwing fries at random people who went past. Not in a horrible way, but throwing it in front of them so they get confused as to where it came from.

Caroline was at school so I couldn't see her or the usual people so we ended up venturing around the square and laughing about.

I had actually remembered to bring my camera with me so we took some photos too. Anyone who was watching us would probably think we were lunatics.