VI - Unexpectedly Resolved

It has only been a first day.....

And now I can see a whole swarm of people sticking on to the window's seat of the school's food court, reminds me of how bees swarm on honey when I watch documentaries.

Why is it similar?

For one, bees are a noisy creature. It won't shut up for even a second.

Two, they can't hear. Even if some of the passing teacher scream at them to shut the hell up, they don't give a fuck.

Three, they love honey. They will go anywhere to swarm on honey, even the bees from the different place. I'm talking about a kid from other class.

And their current targets is a certain honeyface.

Guess who?

"A- Asahina-Sama. What is your favourite food?" A random sheltered maiden mustered up her courage to strike at that honey.

"Eh~ I told you to call me Naoki." His face got closer, his arm is holding her chin.

"And I love meat." He lick his lip.

"From a cute girl like you~☆"

"E- Ehh." Her face become an octopus.

Apparently the honey is too sweet.

*Hoeek*

disgustingly sweet.

I close my mouth to avoid vomit my set A lunch.

"Are you okay, Akane-Sama?!" One of my lackey start to unnecessarily hold me.

I feel like my inner self want to vomit everything in disgust, my body unpleasantly trembling, and all my hair raise to it's ends.

So am I look fine?!

I am amazed to see all the brat in the room except me actually blushed hearing that 3rd rate pickup line from the recycling bin.

"It- It's okay.... Need some water." I staggerly reach the cup and chug it in.

I can see Naoki glanced at them with an evil smirk even for a short while.

Sometimes I wonder.

How scary a two faced people is....

Isn't it better if we interact with other with honesty?

"Akane-Sama, may I ask what kind of beverages you prefer?"

"Of course is a chrysanthemum tea~" I put up my dimple smile.

"Wahh~ Such a refined taste." She smiled, I smiled, we all smiled.

Yeah, don't get me wrong. I'm not a hypocrite.

This cheerful me is just one of my personality, so it's not fake.

And even though commoner's grape soda is my rank 1. Chrysanthemum tea happens to be ranked 2 So I actually prefer it.

"Hey, who do you think is more wonderful? Asahina-Sama, or Amagi-Sama?" My eyebrows twitched upon one of my lackey that's trying to start up a group's discussion.

my group's all giggles and grin. Proving that they have been waiting for this conversation to come up.

"Even though he's a transfer. But Asahina-Sama is wonderful....." One of the girl said in trance.

If only the world know his true personality...

"Yeah! That's right! His white hair shine like a snow that's been glistened by a sunrise."