"She is dead."

Peter sighed, feeling some slight remorse for Wendy, but did not understand why. Why did he care so much for her? He was here only to get information on Wendy and learn how to get control of her magic.

"What was her mother?" Peter asked.

"She was an extremely powerful enchantress, the child of a powerful king and queen. Her powers were terrifying to her family, so she was abandoned and sent to the realm of magic."

Pan processed the answers to his questions, thinking of who this enchantress could possibly be. He knew of every powerful person in the Enchanted Forest, but never heard of anyone who could be this powerful. Pan then started thinking of who Wendy's father could possibly be. Did he possess magic too?

"Does Wendy's father have magic?"

"No he does not."

"What did he do then?"

"He sailed the seas, but loved Wendy's mother until her last breath."

"He was a pirate?"

"He is a pirate."

Peter suddenly remembered how Hook acted when he saw Wendy. It couldn't be true, could it? Was Hook the father of Wendy?

"Do I know this pirate?"

"That information can not be revealed."

"What is the point of you being able to tell me any truth if you won't answer any of my questions?" Peter asked frustrated.

There was no response. 

Peter sighed then asked what he really came here for, "How do I release her full magic?"

"There is one way her magic can be released to its full power."

"Well, get on with it."

-------------------------------------------------------

Wendy shivered as she hugged her knees close to her body. The night air in Neverland had grown so cold that she thought she might freeze to death in this awful cage. Her mind would not stop racing about everything that had recently happened. She now knew that her life was not what she always believed it to be. She was not a Darling. No wonder her father had said that awful thing that always stayed with her as he and her mother sent her away. Now she knew why. There was still a small part of her that tried to believe it was all just a dream and her parents really were her true family. But how could that be possible when she had this magic in her?

She looked down at her trembling hands, wondering if she could possibly use her new discovered powers to escape this cage and the cold. All she wanted was her warm bed in her new cozy tent that her Lost Boys had created for her.

She then felt a jolt of pain in her heart. The Lost Boys definitely feared her now, knowing what magic she possessed. That was the last thing she ever wanted. She wanted to be the person who they trusted most on this god-forsaken island that they all had no escape from. And now, she truly felt she had no one. She did not want to be feared like the boys were fearful of Pan. 

Pan.

She felt her disgust and anger grow as she thought about that awful boy-creature. Whenever she tried to defend herself, she was punished. Whenever she showed him kindness, she was punished. Whenever she kept to herself and minded her business, she was punished.

Wendy wondered how a person so cruel could possibly exist. She just couldn't stop thinking how  right the fairies were about him. He needed to be stopped, and maybe Wendy could be the one to do that.