~ Chpt. 3 ~

warning: NSFW

×××

–Uh..
Serj mumbled.

Things went on, and there he found himself sitting on his friend's lap, appearing very clumsy, to be honest.
His kisses stopped some minutes before, and then their eyes were the only ones that spoke, silently to each other.

Shavo decided to touch the singer, sighing deeply and seeming a little thrilled by what was going on; or maybe more intrigued, and absorbed.
His hand fell on the man's lower arm, grabbing it and lifting it gently; Serj observed his action and his hand met the taller again. This time, fingers cuddled the exposed part of skin right above the shirt's neckline, and a sudden, soft flinch made Shavo's chest bounce.

–Oh, sorry-
–It's, y-yeah, it's fine. Could you just...
The bassist whispered before pulling his friend towards his face, finally kissing his lips.

Both of them gasped so tenderly, there.
Their eyes closed, their bodies got closer.

It was the first time for Serj to feel and be in that kind of situation; his heart sped up at every movement, his hands were shaking as his breath.
Instead, Shavo was really decided, and probably, even impatient about what he wanted to do.
Both of his hands went down the other's waist and hips right after, making him let out a little noise of surprise.

Serj pulled away from the kiss, a little flustered, evidently.

–Hey... Do you want to go on?
–I-.. Yes, I do, but..
The older bit his lip, and exhaled.

–W-we don't have to, you know it, right?
–No! I do want to! I just, I've never really,,
–Shh. I'm gonna do everything, okay?
Shavo lovingly giggled and made Serj's head lie on his shoulder, by the chin, as his right hand started to stoke one of his thighs.
The other's legs quickly closed in an instinctive way, then slowly spread a little, his breath was already shorter.

–Oh, God..
–It's okay, we can stop whenever you want.

~

–Ah!

A little moan escaped Serj.

It was the first one of an endless list, which surrounded them through all the time that followed.

Shavo's free hand cuddled the his hair, slowly and passionately, while touching him more or less in the same way, between his pants and boxers.
The older couldn't do anything but whimper, softly, as his face hid in the man's neck.

His head questioned about what to do so many times. Was his behavior right? Normal? Acceptable?
Maybe just shameful.
But it felt so goddamn good.

–You put yourself in trouble, didn't you..?
Shavo laughed gently close to him, giving his underwear playful and teasing touches.
–S-Shavo! Please..
–Hmm..? Please what~?
Serj's face became hotter as his eyes closed, a little moan of complain was his only answer.

–Let me guess, do you maybe want more?
He kept on talking, a little teasingly, as his hand kindly held the other's boner through the fabric.
–Y-yes!
–..Y-you're a perv, Serjie..

Little time passed as Shavo's fingers finally touched the singer's hot and tense skin, surrounding his length and feeling how really hard he was.
Redness appeared on the bassist's cheeks, so vibrant and warm.

–Am I- Am I doing good..?
He asked, a wave of insecurity and fear hit him all of sudden.
Though, that was such a new kind of experience for him too.
A little and subtle "Yes" gave him enough comfort to go on, as he started to stroke him in a slow but constant rhythm.

Serj's body was going crazy.
His chest moved up and down like air wasn't enough for him anymore, his eyes were squeezed and his face surrounded by his cloud of hair. Forehead leaned on the backrest of the sofa, hands gripped Shavo's shoulders as he was about to fall at any moment.
It was already too much for him.
And that was incredible, it was incredible how just few touches of his friend could bring him to the edge without any effort.

–Shav-.. Shavo, I can't, I j-just-!
All the soft, small and messy moans that tortured the taller's ear then reassumed in a lower, broken one;
The singer's body flexed one last time, under such an overwhelming and strong orgasm.

Shavo's hand got dirt, as part of their clothes. He was shaking a little just like the man above him, his eyebrows were arched almost as he had felt that pleasure too.

He so helped Serj get dressed again.
–Would you like to take a shower..?
–Y-yeah, that would be nice.