TagFest/Reading List Apps

Hello everyone! This is possibly a little on the overdue side, but, now we have it! On the indicated line below, feel free to drop a comment and tag everyone you believe would be interested in this club. Or just tag everyone? Who knows! Might be surprised at who might find this interesting! Tag em all!

TagFest comments here, please!!! ---------------------------------------------------------------------->

Now, that all said and done, next topic. We have now decided to accept applications for novels to be added to the following reading lists. World-building Resources, Editing/IYW Advise, Archive of Lore. So, lets first tell you what we are looking for in each one.

World-building Resources:
This could be a little obvious but our objective here is to collect advise/tips/guides that may assist your fellow writers with world building. This could be anything from outlines with bullet points to organize details to just some tips you may have picked up over the years. If, for any reason, you do not wish to create a guide of your own to be added to the list, Unspoken_Uprising's World-builder Tips & Guides does take requests. Contact him via PM for details.

Editing/IYW Advise:
For this, it is exactly what it says. Our objective here is to help our community improve and grow in their skills and what better way than to provide resources for editing and Improving your writing in general. However, we can't just pick up every advise book on wattpad. Some are old, outdated, or just no longer being updated. So, we are only taking applications of completed novels or, novels that are still being updated/maintained. We will try our best to make sure the material is not repetitive.

Archive of Lore:
Possibly the most exciting on our list. The goal here is to provide a place where you can share your world-building material. Have pages of notes and outlines just collecting dust or incomplete? Post them all in a novel, give it a title and a cover (if you want) and apply for it to be posted here. collect feedback and ideas from your fellow community members and build it up further. Hell, start a whole new world-building project for fun and drop it here!

NOTE: Material you have posted in these novels can NOT be used in contests unless approved by an admin.

That said, to apply a novel to any of the following reading lists, please fill out the following application. Applications will be checked daily and applicants will be informed whether something is accepted or rejected. Please do not sture up a fight if rejected. Ask us via PM if you want further details.

Reading List Application:

Your Username:
Authors Username:
Title:
Complete/Ongoing:
Which reading list are you applying to:

Please post your application here: ------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Thank you! Have a great day!