| one |

harry hit the brakes suddenly, needing something, anything to subside the cold he was experiencing. he stopped the car altogether, pulling the keys out and blowing air from his mouth onto his hands to warm his freezing hands up. his cheeks and nose were red from the intense weather, and the front window of his car was now covered in snow, the window-wiper sitting still. 

an almost-silent knock rang out through the car, harry unrolling the window to reveal the person standing in the snow, rubbing her arms to escape the cold that embraced her.

"beverly," harry whispered, whimpering halfway through the name from the cold that he just released into the car.

"harry, let's go get a drink," she smiled her dashing smile that brought harry to his knees. 

harry grinned back, unlocking the door, so she could get into the car as well. he inserted the key, igniting the car after a few tries, and raced off towards their favorite bar. 

once they arrived, they both seated themselves on their own bar stool. harry ordered two glasses of vodka for the pair, thanking the bartender.

"so-" harry was cut off by her ring tone blaring throughout the compact room.

she smiled apologetically, picking up her phone, her eyes brightening when she looked at the caller ID. 

"hey, brent."

harry sighed as she uttered the words he dreaded. once she had finished her call, she left to meet up with brent, leaving an uncontrollable and vulnerable harry, downing drink after drink until his stomach couldn't handle anymore. harry threw up all over the counter top, blacking out immediately.

honestly, i don't even know ugh