Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

"Shit! Are you okay?" Roy asked while right in front of my face.

"I would be if you weren't trying to kiss me." I said making a gaging noise.

"He's still an asshole. He's fine." Turner muttered from a desk chair.

I sat up and spun my head in Turners direction. "Wow thanks for checking on me buddy."

"hah, sorry I'm busy." Turner said while smirking.

I looked back up to Roy who was now standing with his hand out stretched to help me up.

"At least I've got one good friend." I muttered as I reached out for his help. Right when I stated to pull myself up off the floor the hand disappeared and my ass hit the ground. He tricked me.

"I take that back, your both assholes."

Roy busted out laughing while all Turner did was chuckle and say, "Oh, but you love us." While still facing his computer sceen.

I pushed up off the floor to stand and reached out for the table closest to me because everything started to spin.

"You good?" Turned asked walking up to me. "here." he said as he put two pills in my hand. "Aspirin." Was all he said before he turned back to his work. Roy had finally stopped laughing like a dying hyena and sat in a chair and rolled over to where Turner was typing away on a keyboard. I walked over and sat on the end of his desk after grabbing a bottle of water from the table I had been leaning on for support. I downed the water and aspirin as Turner started to speak.

"Okay so I hacked into the city computers and have been scanning for any footage that shows Potts at work of her evil plans. While working my magic I found that Potts repeatedly returns here." he finished pointing at the computer screen. It was a picture of an old ruined and unfinished house. Windows were missing and there were big holes in the walls. It looked like there was lots of mold and water damage in the wood walls. The roof was covered in moss and green things I had never seen. It looked like the perfect place to hold someone hostage in. no one would want to go in there, and no one would suspect that was where she was hiding Bella. But I guess it didn't really matter where she had Bella because we are the only ones who actually know that she is missing. I was still stairing at the house when Turner started to speak again.

"I pulled up the blue prints for this place and found that it has a basement. That's where I suspect they have Bella if she is in there." He finished.

"Plus we are going to need those blue prints if we are going to go in and save Bella, and of course kick major ass." Roy said with his sly smirk.

I grabbed the blue prints from Turners hand and laid them over a nearby table. I put coffee cups and books one the ends to keep the rolled up paper down.

"Let's get started boys." I said with a hint of a smile in my voice. I'm finally getting a lead on finding the love of my life.

Bella's P.O.V

It was her.....Potts she was walking towards me. One step. Two steps. Three steps. Four steps. She was standing in front of me now then she suddenly her knees bended and she squatted down. Then she opened her mouth and leaned in, closer to my face and said,

"You're going to die down here."

Then everything went black and all I heard was "You're going to die down here" echoed over and over, never ending.

My eyes fluttered open and I felt the cold concrete on my side and the hot warm tears streaming down my face. I'd take that dream any day over the other one where I saw my dead body and James crying, but this dream was still horrible. I just wanted one night of complete sleep, no nightmares. But I started to realize even when I did get out of here these nightmares would always haunt my sleeping nights. But the thing is I don't care as long as I get out of here alive and sleep in his arms every night because I know that nothing bad will ever happen when I'm in his arms. The door handle started to stake and so did my body. My heart started to pound in my chest on the verge of bursting. Then Blue's head popped in and all worry flooded out.

"Hey." He said as he walked farther into this hell hole.

I tried to muster up a smile, but that failed just like I know my voice would if I tried to talk. He didn't seem like he was expecting an answer anyway so I didn't feel as bad as I normally would have. Plus who am I kidding I have way worse things to worry about then being polite. He walked closer to me and plopped down next to me and started pulling things out of his pockets. It was rolled up paper and, was that bread?

"I thought you might need that." He said.

I took it away greedily, give me a break I'm starving. It was soft! I stuffed it in my mouth and oh my gosh it was like heaven on my tongue.

"It's not a brick!" I croaked with joy even though my throat was drier than a shriveled up shedded snake skin. I know gross, but it's true.

"Brick?" Blue asked with a crooked eyebrow and wonder written all over his face. I laughed for the first time in a very long time.

"When bread is so hard that it could be a brick." I explained, "That's what I have been getting since I've been here. It's a nice change."

"Oh, sorry" Blue said.

"It's okay, it's not your fault." I sighed.

"Uh yeah. While you finish that I'm going to explain the plan to you." He said

"Alright I'm listening." I replied.

Blue grabbed the roll of papers and unrolled them on the ground between us. It was a messy drawing of a......map. It was messy, but not messy enough to were I couldn't understand it.

"I know It's badly drawn, but I didn't have much time to make it pretty." Blue said, making a light joke of it. No one laughed. I was too tired to laugh anyway.

There was a heavy knock on the door and I jumped. The door was pushed open and in walked a big bulky hulk....man sorry.

"It's okay that's just Jake." Blue explained. I hadn't notice that Blue wasn't alarmed at all until he told me that it was okay. Realizing sooner probably would have saved me from a heart attack. "Jake will be accompanying you on your way out. I nodded,

"What's the map for then?"

"The map for in case you are ever alone and need to get out still." Blue said.

Right then I finally realized that a lot of people were going to die just for my sake and I didn't like it at all. I was angry and sad all at once because too many people were putting their lives at risk for me. I was going to start arguing about how he shouldn't be putting his and everyone else's lives at risk because of me, but then I remembered how stubborn he is and gave up.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. He looked at me like he knew exactly what I was talking about. Who am I kidding he probably did.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, nothing at all."

I nodded without meaning, and Blue started to explain the plan to me and Jake.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

A/N

You have no idea how bad I feel about making all of you wait so long for this chapter. I have so much stuff going on and I know that's not an excuse, but it's the best explanation I have. Also I had the worst writers block ever. I'm really sorry. But in this time that I haven't been writing I forgot how much I love writing and how good it makes me feel so I have decided that ill be updating on scheduled days now. I've decided that ill update every Monday. I also wanted to tell you that sadly we are reaching the end of Bodyguard. There're only about three more planned chapters left. I wanted to make you aware because I was wondering if you wanted a sequel to Bodyguard? If you want a 2nd book comment a yes or no. I'm not sure if I want to write a 2nd book to Bodyguard or write a new book. I have a few ideas for new books too. It's up to what you guys comment. Again I'm sorry for the wait. I'll be updating every Monday from now on. Please vote comment and fan.

Xoxoxo Lindsey