chapter nine

Bella's pov

The way to this supposed "safe house" was a blur to me all I couldn't think. The only thing on my mind was James and my dad, were they okay? When are they coming home? So many things were running through my head.

James pov

I was trying to focus on finding the president, but really the only thing I was worried about was Bella. I knew I could trust miss Potts I just kept thinking if you want something done right you have to do it yourself. We weren't getting any leads on the location of Bella's dad. We thought since there was no way our security got breached that it had to be someone on the inside that had to of kidnapped him I mean there was no other logical explanation. I wish I could just call bells and make sure she was okay even though I knew she could take care of herself I just felt there was something wrong. I didn't even have a reason to think that I mean I did because one of the most important men in the world might be in danger of dying and it was her dad. We have no way to save him or know if he is okay. don't get me wrong I was really worried about Joe, he was like a father to me since I never had a "real" dad, but I was more worried about bells. All I knew for sure at this point was that I loved bells and she would always be my first priority.

Unknown pov

I was way in over my head I didn't expect it to back fire this much, I thought it would be a quick in and out. No one would ever find out they would just find the president dead dies of natural causes. It would be clean there wouldn't be any problems in between to deal with. I watched the president order everyone around like they were nothing including myself. I never thought I would or could, but when the opportunity came up I just couldn't refuse. It would have been crazy not to get him back. But of course something as easy as this would have a problem. Instead of the president being alone in his office like he always was he had a woman with him. They were kissing great I thought my job always had something always a surprise that we were trained to be prepared for. Thank god they didn't see me I was so close to being caught. But then I herd the woman speak.

"Joe I think your in danger. I know I sound ridiculous , but I just don't feel right I think we should get you to safety.

"Well I think I'm fine I mean we have a lot of protection I don't think anyone is getting thought our security." He stated with that annoying laugh I had to hear everyday.

"Joe please you don't have to stay there long just tell I can get James he's the only one I trust." The woman said.

I didn't hear anything else after that from the wall I was hiding behind. I peaked around the wall and they were no where to be found. Shit my boss was going to kill me. I was standing there wondering how she was going to kill me wondering if it would hurt. Of course it would hurt you idiot I thought to myself. Suddenly out of nowhere there was a loud siren.

"Beeeeep beeeep beeeeep beeeep!!!!!!!"

I knew what this meant I was in serious deep shit. that was the siren for the president being in danger. What the hell am I gonna do I hope no one will suspect that I had anything to do with this. I needed to talk to her.

A/N

I am so sorry for the supper short update. I will be updating again tomorrow, there was an emergency at home. Anyway I'm so tired right now and if I keep writing you will end up with a big glob of something that makes no sense. Again I'm so sorry I will update tomorrow as soon as I get it wrote and edited. Ahhhhh sorry is all I can say anyway I hoped you liked it please Vote, Comment, and Fan. Oh tell me what you thought of the pov's.

xoxo Lindsey