Chapter One

[M/n] [L/n], a mysterious young male that likes be somewhere quiet and alone. The darkness of night had just painted the sky, stars sprinkling it, and [M/n] was walking alone. His [E/c] orbs were glued to the ground as he walked silently down the sidewalk. His head suddenly snapped to the alleyway next to him, slowing to a stop as he looked. He felt uneasy–like someone had been watching him.

'I thought-No, it had to have been my imagination.' [M/n] thought to himself. He continued to stare into the darkness of the alleyway for a bit before turning to start walking again. He gasped when he saw a girl in front of him. She had light gray skin and her hair was shaped like a horseshoe, sticking out just a little bit at the tips. Her hair color is light pink with metallic black bands near the top and her eyes match her hair color, with pupils shaped like a cat's. She grinned at the male.

"Boo." She smirked as [M/n] felt a sudden blow to his head. He fell to the ground, his vision blurring and his head throbbing in pain. Two figures joined the girl as his vision faded to black.

How could you! What the hell are you! Monster!

[M/n] woke with a gasp, sweat trickling down his forehead and the words still echoing in his mind. The pain started to slowly come back in the back of his head. He tried to bring his hand up to his head but his arm was stopped and the sound of a yanking chain surprised him. "Fuck..." He mumbled as he looked at the chains holding him in place. The memories flooded back of what happened. The surroundings and sounds suddenly became known to him as he looked around. The sounds of soft whimpers were heard as [M/n] spotted four or five other people chained or tied up. He was about to ask questions but figured the others were too scared to even talk. Whoever did this knew what they were doing – just not who they were kidnapping. 

[M/n] looked towards the far end of the room as someone opened the door. Three figures walked in, one he recognized as the girl. One of them was a huge-muscled villain with long, brown hair and a goatee, and his eyes are white with no pupils. The last was very short. They were bald and their eyes have no pupils, but they wore green goggles over them. It didn't take long for [M/n] to realize who they were – members of H.I.V.E, Jinx, Mammoth, and Gizmo. [M/n] narrowed his eyes at the three and watched their every move as they walked in to check up on their hostages.

"This is going to be too easy." Gizmo said with a cheeky grin.

"This will surely lead the Teen Titans here." Jinx commented.

"Then we'll crush them!" Mammoth finished, pounding his fist into the palm of his other hand. They smirked at their 'genius' plan as they continued to walk, stopping when they got to [M/n] – noticing his burning glare. "That kid has guts." Mammoth stated.

"He does, shame he isn't a villain." Jinx said, leaning in close to [M/n] to get a good look at him. "Such fire in those pretty eyes..." [M/n] audibly growled. "Feisty too."

"Should we shut him up?" Gizmo asked as Jinx got out of the boy's face.

"I'd rather shut you up." [M/n] suddenly spoke up, the others surprised by this.

"Oh really?" Jinx laughed. "In case you forgot, you're chained-" She stopped as [M/n] started to pull the chains, the whites of his eyes becoming black. The chains finally gave way and broke, the group of three taking a step back. "-up..." 

The three took a fighting stance as [M/n]'s arms became pure black with large red claws, the cuffs breaking off his wrists. His canines grew bigger in size and sharper than knives. "Like I said, I'd rather shut you up." [M/n] repeated.

"What the-" Gizmo didn't get to finish before [M/n] grabbed him by his shirt and slammed him into the ground.

"Next." [M/n] growled, smirking at the others. Mammoth charged.