Chapter Fifty-Two

(A/N: So glad that you guys liked the first chapter! Keep sharing your thoughts! And it's impotant that you remember every, single, detail about these first chapters, remember ASTR 1? Every single thing that I wrote was very important for the ending! Love you guys <3 Vote and comment!)

__________________

Songs for this chapter:

Me and My Broken Heart- Rixton

___________________

*Rebecca's POV*

As I came out of the hallway bathroom with my original, dirty clothes in hand, my aunt saw me and approached me. "Hi sweetheart." She said as she placed her hand on my shoulder. "Hi." I said and smiled. "Why are you in pjs?" She asked me.

"I'm kind of tired." I said and she frowned. "Can you please put on something nice, I wanted to take you out to dinner!" She said and I sighed. "Okay, I'll change." I said and smiled a bit. "Great! Come down in twenty minutes okay?" She said and I nodded before closing the door.

http://www.polyvore.com/rebeccas_birthday_outfit/set?id=130357592

After I changed, I brushed out my hair and left it down and natural, which looks bad, it's wavy. I quickly grabbed my phone, money, and a bag to put them in it. I slipped on my sandals and headed downstairs. I saw my aunt in a nice black dress, sandals and my cousin was in a pink high waisted shirt, with a grey crop top, and gold thong sandals.

"Becky, you like Italian right?" My aunt asked me. Wow, how did she know? I sarcastically asked myself. "Yeah." Is all I said with a smile, at least she is trying.

***

By the time we got to the restaurant, it was forty minutes to ten, nine-twenty at night. She parked the car and the three of us got out and walked a few feet to the small, brick, one floor building-well, I wouldn't really call it a building, but it basically looked like a one floor house.

We all walked inside and told a lady that we were a group of four, just waiting for someone- my uncle. My uncle Robert, Rob for short, is your average, successful "billionaire" man. That's one thing that he's always tried to be, a billionaire. My mom always tells me stories about how spoiled and a showoff that Rob has been ever since he was a teen. I mean, I guess it's nothing bad about showing what you have, it's just how you act when you do. That's his life style, not mine... thank god.

Their little family has always been the average American family. A big- huge house, they had a dog, the two kids, the expensive cars, and the fact that they always get what they want. But I'm always realistic, that's not what I have, I have my mom, my dog, a small house, and one regular, class citizen car. I mean, I would love to have everything that I want, and I did, but I don't anymore.

And that's who I forgot to mention, my other cousin Tonianne, she's fourteen, one year younger. She's defiantly your average "perfect" girl, the long brown hair, the brown colored eyes, the fit body, the boys always around her... the fact that her parents let her do whatever she wants. I love her just as much as Gina, but I know I won't see her a lot while I'm here, she has a life. She's mixed, like me, Italian and Spanish. She's not even here right now, she went to the Hamptons with her friend and her friend's family for the weekend.

We were all seated at a large table, there's only four of us- eventually, why so big? I was placed next to Gina and across from Phyllis. The lady asked if we wanted to drink anything and we all got waters and she came back with our waters and some bread with butter.

***

An hour and a half later, we were still here, and Rob got here already. We all finished eating, and my aunt made some kind of face to our waitress, I thought she meant "check please" but I found out that it wasn't for the check, it was for something else, a birthday cake for me.

Four waitresses and waiters came to our table with a small ice cream cake and one candle on top and they were clapping. My family and the waiters started singing happy birthday to me and my cousin was recording it, when her camera focused on me, I did a funny face and shrugged my shoulders, while laughing.

I blew out my candle and everyone in the restaurant started clapping along with us. I smiled to myself and asked Gina to send the video to me. As soon as I got it, I send it to my mom. "We have your presents at home honey, your aunt forgot them." My uncle said and we all started laughing, including my aunt.

"Oh Becca, before I forget," My aunt started and I looked up. "I actually got a job for you, if you want it, it doesn't pay much but it's something and you'll defiantly get something out of it." She added and I smiled. "What for?" I asked her and my uncle looked at her. "My friend is a manager of a Starbucks around here and I told her that you're staying with us, and that you have your working papers and you're fifteen, and she said you can work in Starbucks with her! Only if you want to though." My aunt smiled at me.

"Yes! I would love to!" I said without thinking, but what do I have to thinking about? I have nothing else planned besides sleeping and being on my phone the whole summer. "Great! You start tomorrow, mid morning." My aunt said and I nodded my head. "I'll be there."