Epilogue

"You're having my baby.  You're the woman I love and I love what it's doin' to you."
                    - Paul Anka

"Daddy, daddy. What's happening to mommy? Is she going to die?" Agatha was worriedly asking her father.

 "Don't worry, angel. Daddy won't let that happen to your mommy and your brother."

"I thought it's my sister."

"That will be for next time, angel!  We already have you. So daddy is hoping it will be a boy."

After several hours, the doctor went out to meet the expectant father and daughter.  "Congratulations, Mr. Paraiso, you have another angel. It's a girl!"

Agatha laughed mischievously, "I told you daddy. It'a sister for me. Have to see my mommy and my sister."

"Later, little girl. Your mommy is still resting in the recovery room. While your sister is being cleaned by the nurses. We'll inform you later if they are ready to receive you."

Father and daughter went to the room assigned to Chelsea. They filled the room with flowers, banners and congratulatory cards to welcome  Chelsea and the new baby.

When the new mother was moved to her room, she was overwhelmed by the cheerful ambiance of her room. Lorrie and Lester with their baby were also there.

Agatha hugged her tightly, "Thank you, mommy. Now i have a baby sister." She winked at her dad.

"How are you, Mrs. Paraiso? Did our baby give you a hard time?" He gave her a kiss.

"She's as active as her father and sister. She takes after Agie." Chelsea kissed back Trey.

"I love you, sweetheart. I was afraid earlier. I thought you could not pull it through."

Chelsea laughed at her husband. "I love you, too, boss!"

"What would we name our new baby? She looked so angelic when asleep!"

"You know Mr. Paraiso, you are so brilliant! Let's call her, Angeline, our second angel."

"Angeline, it is!"

Author's Note:  Please wait for another 'I Love You' series already in the making. 

A.N.

Hi Guys,  My second series in the I Love You Series collections, "I Love You, My Handsome Prof!" is already published and ready for you.  My first Taglish and first person romance story. Please check it out! Thank you!