what the fuck

Tomika's POV

China, Summer, and I we're in our math class and the new boy who we found out name is Isaiah sat next  to me and started talking to me.

"Hey baby girl wassup."

"I'm not yo baby girl. Don't call me that. You ain't shit. I don't fuck with you."

After I said that he bent over and started to whisper in my ear.

" Baby girl daddy doesn't like to be disrespected."

With that he started to rubbing my leg , inching up until he reached my vagina. Mind you I had a skirt on. He pulled my underwear down and completely off and out and put it in his pocket.

He put his fingers at my core and started to rub. This man even had the nerve to push in. I gasped loudly and everyone in the class looked at me.

"I suggest you keep quiet or daddy I going to punish you."

I couldn't get a word I was so socked.

"You good sis?" China asked

"Yeah I'm cool just dropped my phone."

With that China turned back around in her seat.

He started pumping slowly and then started to go faster and faster.

"Fuck" I said trying to stay quiet while the teacher was talking.

"Does that feel good baby, is Daddy making you feel good."

I didn't say anything  not trusting my mouth.

After a couple of minutes of pumping me I started to feel it In my stomach and I knew I was about to cum and so did Isaiah so he he bebr down a little so that no one saw him and spit a little and kept going.

I with that I came on his hand.

He pulled his hand away from my core and put his fingers in his mouth and suckon them.

Right when I was going to say something the bell rung and and he got up.

"Baby you tast so good." With that he walks out the room with my patties in his pocket.

"What the Fuck" I said in confusion on what just happened