chapter 2

Dean laid awake for more than a couple hours. He could not get his mind off of her. He had her image imprinted in his brain, it felt like.

He felt foolish for thinking he could actually have her because she probably thinks that him taking her out is just a big cruel trick, but it really isn't. She probably knew of his poor reputation with the ladies and she probably thought Dean was just gonna take her out and bang her. But that was not the case, he wanted to take her out and get to know her and he didn't want to..bang her..at least not yet.

(switches pov to Jo)

She couldn't get the image of Dean and his bright apple green eyes out of her mind, he was so beautiful yet so cruel. She had heard what he did with the ladies he took out.. those were all rumors but she wasn't going to let herself be lured into the sex trap that is Dean Winchester. She was smarter than that. She was going to go out with Dean one night and if it ends bad she just simply wont do it again but she had a feeling she was going to be fine.

The rest of the night she found herself drifting off into her thoughts and not noticing her friends were trying to snap her out of it.

"JO! Hello? earth to Jo-o-o!" she heard her friends say for the millionth time but she couldn't pull herself out of her own thoughts.

"JO!" Her friend Erica nearly yelled

"oh I-um yeah hi I'm here" she stuttered feeling embarrassed

"Hmm what ya thinking about there Jo?" her friend Micheal asked smirking. He was gay, so there was nothing to worry about there.

"Oh nothing, just what I'm going to do tomorrow.." That wasn't a complete lie, she was thinking about her date with Dean, which was tomorrow.

"You are such a liar" Erica called her out

"No I'm not" Jo replied defensively

"Eh whatever lets get a few rounds of shots, yeah?" her friend Ariel asked, she was the quiet one of her bunch of friends.

"Yeah good idea"

"Hey! Ms. Harvelle could we get 2 rounds of shots please?"

"I'm not gonna get too drunk because I still have to drive home in my shit box of a car. I'm not staying the night with my mom ever again."

A few moments passed and Ellen, Jo's mother came over too their table with a tray of shot glasses filled with whiskey.

"Don't drink too much Jo" Ellen warned

"Yeah yeah mom, I'm 22 I can drink as much as I want" Jo replied

Ellen scowled at her daughter and walked away.

Jo did the first two rounds of shots with her friends a decided it was a good time to go home, she could feel the alcohol kicking in and she didn't feel like crashing her car drunk driving. Her friends walked her to her car and they bid their goodbyes.

On her way home she listened to some AC DC. They were her favorite band. She had all their CD's and records even though she hardly ever plays the records because shes always over at her friends or at coffee shops.

When she got home she got a glass of water and went to bed thinking of Deans beautiful green eyes. He was so handsome and she wanted tomorrow to come faster.

Her apartment was either too cold or too warm and there was no in between, right now it was too warm. The apartment building was probably close to 40 years old she thought, almost nothing worked and everything was so worn and gross, all the appliances were rusted. She couldn't afford new furniture so most of her furniture is used and from thrift stores. Besides her bed she brought from her moms house. Her mom lived in the top of the roadhouse. Jo's dad built the place before jo was even born, and since then her family has owned it and lived there.