011

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

chapter elevenolivia prescott

chapter eleven
olivia prescott

i felt my eyes slowly open as rays of sunshine peaked through the cracks in the drapes. stretching, i reached from my phone, pulled it off charge and looked at the time.

6:02 am
oh, kill me.

i slowly got out from under the warm blanket and yawned. instantly, i got changed back into my tank top, plaid pants and brushed my hair before anyone could come down the stairs and peep. i hope this top isn't too inappropriate for school.

i decided that i should do something nice for grayson since well, he did offer for me to stay last night. i went straight over into the kitchen to prepare breakfast - waffles with raspberries and blueberries.

i found all the pans and ingredients without making too much noise even though i could hear the shower turn on from upstairs.

around ten minutes later, i had two waffles and a small waffle all baked up. i added the berries in the side and sprinkled a bit of sugar icing on top. wow, i should be a chef. then, just as i was putting the chocolate sauce and topping on the table, grayson walked in. sorry, let me rephrase. a shirtless grayson walked in.

"oh shit, sorry," he said, stopping in his tracks, "i didn't think you'd be up yet."

i could get used to this. shirtless grayson was dressed in only black ripped jeans. i couldn't help but let my eyes trail down to his abs and a very, very defined v-line. i flickered my eyes back up at his before he could say anything as i felt my whole face flush.

grayson pointed to a red and white hoodie on the radiator next to him and slipped it on, a smirk played on his lips.

"wow, did you do this?" grayson asked, coming to sit next to me and his eyes lit up when he saw the delicious-smelling food.
"yeah," i blushed, "just like a little thank you kinda thing for last night."

he smiled brightly at me and sat down to dig in.
"can i have this as well?" he questioned, pointing to the small waffle.
"no, that's for ethan!"

i watched him roll those pretty hazel eyes of his.
"oh, i forgot to say," grayson said after swallowing a forkful of waffle, "my— oh, my god, these are good."

i laughed in response.
"i found them in your pantry," i replied, sitting down and picking up a raspberry to eat.

"anyway, my aunt's coming over to look after ethan whilst we're at school at about 7:30," grayson said, stuffing into his waffle. i must have done a good job.