Do I?

Narrator POV

M/n walked out of the room, not even cared to close the door, headed to the living room just to see all the members including his so called 'boyfriend' laughing and enjoying the girl's presence.

Decided to return to his room, he did as he thought but little did he know that someone was following him.

Jimin POV

I decided to follow M/n, he looks so down...Jungkook must've said something to him, something bad.

I walked into the room only to see precious M/n crying into a pillow. I didn't really know what to do which resulted into me standing there awkwardly.

"I know you're there hyung... couldn't you at least close the door..." M/n said. I locked the door despite the statement to just 'close' the door. "M/n...are you okay?" I said as I sat beside the younger on his bed.

"Sure I am hyung!" He said sarcastically. "C'mon... I wanna help... You really look like you need a hug..." I replied. "Would you give me a hug if I asked for one?" He suddenly asked the kinda cute question.

"S-Sure!" I exclaimed as I felt my face heat up. I wrapped my arms around M/n. "S-So what's wrong?" I asked, gently sniffing  M/n...he smells good. "Promise you'll keep it a secret." He said as I nodded.

"Jungkook said that I'm nothing to him and he meant it this time." M/n  said in a sad tone. "You know he doesn't mean that right? I mean, you know Jungkook...he's fragile, once he finds out Taeyoungie doesn't love him, he'll break apart. Plus, it's not like you don't love him anymore..." I stated.

"Do I though? Do I still love him?" M/n questioned. "Yes you do..." I replied. "Hey guys, Jin hyung cooked us some food, c'mon be fast!" TaeTae said as he knocked the door continuously

//At the kitchen//

M/n POV

Jimin hyung and I searched for our seats at the dining table. Jimin found his seat in no time but unfortunately, I didn't found mine. "Umm...Jin hyung, there are no seats left..." I said politely. "Oh, didn't I tell you...you're gonna have to sit somewhere else." Jin hyung said as he handed me my plate.

"C'mon now, we're starting, go find somewhere else to sit." Jin hyung continued.

Narrator POV

M/n walked into his room again. His room was the only place he can go now anyway. M/n felt his eyes tear up. It's amazing how a puny human can carry so much pain.

~to be continued~