Make it home. ( Royce )

Chresanto x Jacob

      20            22

Jacob and chresanto have been dating since high school. like every couple they had fights and break ups and make ups. they still made it work. in their last year of high school, Jacob decided to join the military. Not thinking about what he would do if he were accepted. Jacob made time to do the training. Jacob didn't tell chresanto about the military. Jacob never thought he would be accepted.

3rd person view point

    chresanto had just came back inside after getting the mail from  outside. Every thing was usual. But a rather Large package for Jacob caught his eye. chresanto knew he was being rude opening other people mail.

     Chresanto opened the packet taking out the papers and looking through them. there was a picture of Jacob in uniform. Chresanto kept reading.

     Jacob Antony Perez, You have been accepted into the United states military. When your perfect health record, and skills you are a perfect choice to protect our nation.  Your station Will be in Iraq. Your tour will start August 20, 2014. you will be picked up in a black Cadillac CTS from your home address 89th Melrose drive, ****. If you have any question don't hesitate to call. 1-800-***-****.

       Sincerely, Sargent Brown.

     Chresanto Sat there on the verge of tears. Jacob never spoke anything about military. This was all shocking, heart breaking to chresanto. Chresanto grabbed the envelope and walked into Jacob and his bedroom. Laying on the bed as he wiped his tears.

Jacob's view point

I walked out if Chicago's finest jewelry store. with their most expensive necklace. I didn't care how mucked it costs it's for my baby chres. Today I will be telling him about my military plans. I know I'm supposed to get a package about it soon I just don't know when. I got into my car and began my drive home.

~~~

     I opened the front door and closed it behind me. " chresanto! " I called as I took out the box from my jacket pocket, removing it. I walked over to the couch to that my packaged arrived, but was already opened.

      Oh why me. chresanto has most likely locked himself up in our room and cried himself to sleep. I know my boyfriend. I walked upstairs and opened the door slowly. I pepped inside to see chresanto "sleep". I walked into the room and closed the door.

       I Sat on the bed ran my fingers through his short curly hair. " Baby, I know you're not sleep. " I whispered in his ear. " Go way. " He mumbled as he turned and faced the wall. " Baby, I will not go away. you're my boyfriend and I'm sorry. " I spoke. " I know you read the letters, and that your mad that I'm leaving. I'm sorry I really didn't think they would accept me... chres I'm sorry. " I said as stood up and began walking to the door. I stopped when he wrapped his arms around me. " please don't leave me alone. " chresanto said. I took his arms from around me so I could turn around. I wrapped my arms around his torso since if I'd touch his waist, I would have to squat down.

    " Baby I'll miss you... " chresanto spoke. " I'll miss you more. " I said as I placed a kiss to his forehead. " cuddle?" Chresanto asked as he looked up top me. I smiled and lifted him up so that his legs were around my waist. I heard chresanto moan a soft 'daddy'. " would you like papi lay on his back? " I could feel chresanto cheeks heat up against my neck. " Yea. " He mumbled into my neck. I sat on the bed and chresanto crawled off me waiting for me to undress. Taking off my shoes and socks, and shirt.  leaving me in my pants and tv shirt.

      " pants too. " Chresanto spoke as he stood up. I stood up towering over him unbuckling my belt. I watched his eyes follow my hands as I stepped out my pants. Leaving me in my t-shirt and briefs. I pressed my body on chresanto's as lifted up his chin so that he looking up at me. " Take em' off. " I spoke as I stepped back and Sat on the bed. chresanto slid off his sweat pants. His slight erection showing. I swear I turn him on with the simplest things. He took off his shirt and walked between my legs. He looked down at the floor with his hands folded in front of him. " Please don't. " I spoke. chresanto sniffed as he began crying. " fuck baby please don't. " I pulled him closer so that he could lay on me. I picked him up and placed him on my lap. " Baby don't cry. " I spoke as rubbed his back. " I-I don't want you to go. " I ran my fingers through his hair as he gripped my t-shirt. " what if you don't come back! " Chresanto began to cry harder. I placed him on the bed on his back. Hovering over him. " please look at me. " I said. Chresanto opened his eyes and looked at me. " I will make it home safely." I pressed  soft kisses to his lips.

   " what if you don't. " Chresanto asked. " don't say that! " I yelled slightly. " I will make it home and when I do I'm coming home to marry you. " Mr. and Mr. Perez.. it has a ring to it. " I brought you something.. " I smiled. Chresanto wiped his tears and Sat up. I grabbed the box from my pants pocket.

   " It has my initials on it... " I smiled as I took it out the box. " turn around. " Chresanto turned around and pressed his back against my chest. I hooked around his neck making sure he had room to move it. " I love it. " chresanto said as he turned back around admiring it. "more than me?" Chresanto looked up at me and shook his head No. "no way, never!" chresanto pushed me on my back as he attached his lips to mine. I could not help but to let my hands roam down his back to his arse. He pulled away biting my bottom lip in the process.

     "Baby I'm going to miss you." Chresanto said. "Baby I'll come back." I said looking into his eyes. You could see the pain in his eyes, The sadness. Chresanto sighed and laid his head I my chest. playing in my hair until his soft snores filled the room. I softly slid him off me and got out of bed. I grabbed my laptop and walked into the living room. Checking over my email, Reading over my mail from the military .

So I'll be stationed in Iraq, and I leave on August 20th. I got about four weeks with my baby. Have got to make these weeks the best ones if his life.

" Oh Nana look what you-"

"Louis it's pass midnight." I said add I answered my phone. "I know but, I have important news and bad news." Louis said as the was fiddling in the back ground and the sound of the door closing. "What's the bad news?" I asked. "Harry found out about but leaving, Zayn found out about Liam leaving." Louis sighed. "OK, important news?" I asked. "the adoption agency we checked out last month, yeah they accepted our forms. They want us to come in the morning." Last month chresanto said he would like a child so I went to an adoption agency. " This is great!" Liam said into the phone. "it's amazing!" I said.

This is part one if this. there are two more parts. The second part is when they get the child and Jacob leaves. Also if you wondering Liam as in Liam Payne from one direction. Louis as in Louis Tomlinson, from one direction. So are Harry, And Zayn. Niall is in get but didn't come around till part two and three. Part the is when they all come back.

So comment and tell me if you would like to finish. Also vote