"Cuddle with me, Ollie." She moaned, sleep still evident in her voice.

All sensible brain functions left me as I shrugged my shirt and pants off leaving me in sock and boxers. I slid into bed next to her to which she immediately wrapped her arms and legs around me, nuzzling herself into my chest getting comfortable again.

Once she was all set, I sighed feeling relaxed with her in my arms. I had a hand running in her hair as I trailed two fingers around her thigh just under the hem of her shorts while she kissed my chest every so often and made patterns on my chest giving me little shivers every time. We stayed like take for an hour or two, just cuddling and enjoying each other's warmth. I'm not a cuddle in bed type of man but with her, it's all I want to do.

I know where this is heading and I know that that is not what I want, and she must be the same. There is definitely an attraction there, however, I think it is safer for her that she doesn't get too involved. Being my fake girlfriend in front of my parents is one thing, being the actual thing is another.

"Oliver?" Her sweet little accent got me out of my reverie.

"Yes, my Fire." I hummed with my eyes closed.

"Are you mad at me?" She questioned taking me off guard.

"Why would I be mad?" My eyes shot open looking down at her.

I don't know she is asking me this, I don't see why I would be mad at her.

"Mad about the fact that I got my stuff from my apartment and that you now have a cat in your house." She confessed that's when my original purpose of finding her came back to me.

"Very angry that you went behind my back to do it, that you broke one of the only things I told you not too. On top of that, you got my sisters and mother involved with it. He could have been waiting there for you to come back and do a hell of a lot of damage! You not only put yourself in danger but my family too!" My voice raised a little at the end without me realising.

"I know, it was selfish of me but Smokey was all alone." She hid her face in the pillow turning around so that her back was to me.

"I couldn't just abandon him." She grumbled under her breath but I still heard her.

I sighed knowing that maybe I was a little harsh in the way I put things, she knew I was right but I understood where she was coming from too.

"Fire, look at me please," I whispered in her ear, no response.

"Fire, please. I'm not mad anymore, you just need to realise how dangerous that was. What if something happened?" I wrapped her in my arms from behind not liking the distance she put between us.

"Yeah well, nothing happened." She mumbled turning into me again.

I chuckled lightly seeing as she herself can not stay too long without contact between our bodies, she doesn't even realise it.

"I know baby girl but still that was not the way to handle things. I would have gotten you your stuff but there was just so much going on." I kissed her forehead at the end making her lift her eyes to mine once more.

"I'm sorry." She pouted lightly making her rosy lips that more inviting.

So I crashed my lips to hers taking her by surprise. Our tongues fought for control but I wasn't about to let her win. She sat up, straddling my hips getting herself comfortable without breaking the kiss.

Our hands were roaming each other's bodies, next thing you know her shorts and top are off leaving her in miss matched underwear, the both of us still making out like horny teenagers except this time I was on top.

I started to tug at her bra and panties not liking the last barriers that were between us. I broke the kiss, catching her eyes to see if she wanted us to stop. She kissed me again which gave me the all green to get rid of the last of both of our items of clothing.

"Condoms?" She panted as I kissed down her neck to the valley of her breasts.

"Left draw," I spoke between kisses.

She rolled to the side giving me a full view of her arse making my friend downstairs very happy.

She pulled the drawer open the tossed me the foil packet. Without another second to spare I ripped the pack open and put it on.

I flipped her back around making her squeal in surprise but my strength.

"You really sure about this?" I asked her again pulling a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I'm sure Ollie, please." She almost whimpered because of how my hands were working on her.

I kissed her deeply again getting things started.

Man, were we in for a treat that night.

_________________

*high pitch scream* They did the Deed!

what is going to happen next? 

will something happen during the Gala? 

will there be regrets the day after?

Stay tuned to find out!

#Follie (Fire and Ollie)

Help me out with ship names here aha

xoxoxo