Marriage Contracts, and Ultimatums!

A week later and team seven was almost back to Konoha. Sasuke like usual was brooding as he thought of ways to get stronger. Kakashi was reading his smut, but you could tell he wasn't absorbed in said book. Sakura was actually sulking as she was still mulling over what Kushina had revealed about her plan B. She was shocked that Naruto's crush on her was completely and utterly false and Naruto was gay. Naruto himself was starting to exhibit some traits of his new shared domains with his mother. Like for instance, his face had changed from chubby and almost tomato like, to being slim, angular and slightly heart shaped. His formerly dark blue eyes had changed, his left eye became completely black with a pupil of lighter purple and His left eye became golden in color with an 8 pointed star. His hair had actually grown past his headband and now hung to his shoulders. Said hair had changed from the sunshine blonde everyone was used to, into a loving red with a few black streaks. His skin had also lightened to the point that he was now fair skinned. He also now had a red triangle that was pointing down that was surrounded by three smaller black triangles on each side. This tattoo was now in the middle of his forehead, then on his chest he gained The symbol of arcues. The rest of his body had yet to change, well except for his muscles had become more compact.

Naruto was reading over the scroll Yuma had made him sign. A blush was on his face as apparently he had forced him to sign a marriage contract between himself and Yuma and this contract was the only way Snow, correction Spring would open trade relations with Konoha. Putting the scroll away he put his hands behind his head and smiled as Yuma had given him a set of chakra armor to wear instead of his orange jumpsuit. he had also taken him shopping not wanting him to basically be a beacon for his enemies to hone in on. Now he was wearing black sleeveless shirt, that he had his custom whirlpool crafted on the back. His arms was covered by the chakra armor that was being fed a constant stream of his own chakra to make it stronger. He had on blood red fingerless gloves on, that his right hand had what his mother had called the Digital Biohazard symbol. It was one big black equilateral triangle over a smaller black equilateral triangle that was pointing down. On the left and right of the first triangle was two even smaller black equilateral triangles. And on the right the same symbol that his on his chest.

She had informed him that this symbols along with his new tattoos and eyes were very important for some reason. When he had asked her she had giggled and said he'd fine out later. He had on a pair of long black pants, that were rolled up around his feet, as she didn't get him any shoes for some reason. His mom had actually explained why she didn't get any shoes, as apparently his skin had become as tough a diamonds to cut. This had made him smirk as he didn't have shoes weighing him down anymore. He did have several weight and gravity seals on him though, as Kushina had decided he was too slow and not strong enough. She had fixed this with seals though. She had also helped him perfect and learn his jutsu. He smirked as his jutsu had 4 levels now, with the first level being ranked A by his mom. The other three were S-rank and all four were considered assassination jutsu. Naruto then cut his eyes to Kakashi being tired and fed up with his training of Sasuke alone. Stopping and gaining the attention of the rest of team seven, Naruto said "Kakashi-sensei this is your absolute last chance. Train me."

Kakashi sighing said "No Naruto. Get your chakra under control and then I'll think about training you."

Naruto hearing this pursed his lips and said "Alright then. And I will be talking to gramps about this clear show of favoritism, my father would be ashamed of you right now. And viewing magic jellies vision."

He then continued walking already planning on getting someone else to train him. He was sure Iruka or the old man had an idea on who to train him. Not seeing Kakashi eyes glazed over as he walk of auto pilot while the spell made him see his sensie shaking him and the burning his smut.