Snowy

A few weeks passed until it was winter and it got very cold. 'A place that is as hot like Miami in summer but gets about as cold as Mount Everest in winter' I thought as I sat on a balcony outside of Delirious bedroom window. While I was there I decided I would make my own outfit, a white shirt, one of Dels hoodies, ripped black leggings, and black shoes. I looked fabulous. Anyway Delirious walked in and soon after I heard his footsteps get closer and closer. He was trying to scare me, hehe this will be fun. Ya see I learned a few things about my new powers. His hands were right about to grab my sides until I jumped up and grabbed ceiling made of concrete. He looked confused until I used my floating/flying powers to make it look like I was hanging by my feet and my upside down face right in front of his. I moved his mask up and kissed his clown makeup painted lips. He laughed afterwards and we both came back inside. We were the only ones home so we decided to play video games in his room.

After awhile of playing video games and me beating him for the fifth time in a row he stopped playing. "What's wrong mad that ya got beat by me," I said. I could tell he had a smile planted on his face. "No, Delirious, don't do it," I said as he laughed. I got up but before I could get away he grabbed me and pulled me close and hold me. I tried to move but he had me. "Say Delirious is the best," he said "never you asshole," he laughed as he squeezed me,"oh god"I laughed. "Say it," He said "Delirious sucks," i said. He then let me go only to tickle the absolute shit out of me. I laid on the floor on my stomach. Then I felt him sit on me so I couldn't move. "You better take it back," "I swear you are a child trapped in a guys body!" He didn't let me up instead he just decided to lay on me. "Oh Jesus, you're heavier than a tank," I said. I heard him chuckle. Not to long after he finally got off and we both decided to watch a movie. "Oh I forgot to tell you my old friend is coming over in a few days, he is unique like you. The only difference is his skin." He said to me as we payed on the bed to watch a movie. After awhile it got dark and we both decided to fall asleep. Not to long after we saw a flash, fucking Moo and lui got back early and took a picture. Me and Delirious looked at each other nodded our heads and looked back at them. They gulped as I said ,"run..." and they did as we chased them around the whole house.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to write. I recently got my restricted license and gone to the beach and had to deal with cheer. Not to mention summer reading (why do teachers torture us in the summer to) anyway I will be trying to write as frequently as I can. And I had to make this chapter short because I've lost my touch and have to warm up my skills. But soon my people I shall bringeth you a good chapter soon.