I smiled at being able to help them escape that hell hole. No one deserved to live like that especially not as long as they have. I don't even want to think about how long some of them have been down there for. None of them talked to any of us, and they didn't talk at all and we weren't going to pressure them to do that either so we left them alone to process and get back into the world.

"You all are welcome to come back to our campsite with us or you can go and try to find your pack, friends, and families if you wish to do so and if we can we will try to help you find them." I said to them.

Some of them wandered off into the woods not wanting to stay with us any longer. I can imagine if I had just gotten out of a cell like that after however long they were in there, the first thing I would want to do is find my family. Others stayed unsure what to do and paced in front of us. A man stepped up to us and surprised us by talking.

"The rest of us are mostly from the same pack and it got dismantled when we were brought here some of the younger kids have been here since they were toddlers and have nowhere to go because they don't know who their families are and what pack they belonged to before they were captured. If you don't mind we would like to join you." He said speaking for the rest of the people that were still there.

"You can stay with us as long as you want, but you should know that we are going to be traveling quite a bit and we are probably going to be fighting a lot. I don't know if you know this, but there is a war going on out here and we are one of the main groups fighting against the rouges." I said.

"I will fight with you, I have nothing else to lose and if it means I can kill a few rogues then I am in." he said with anger and sadness in his eyes.

I nodded and explained to them that we were going back to our campsite and that they need to join hands. One little girl probably about eleven came up to me and took my hand first. It hurt me to know that she had probably been in that cell her whole life. I squeezed her hand gently and we all linked together. The last thing I saw before we disappeared was ten rogues running in our direction looking furious and about to shift.

When we got back to camp it was about lunch time and everyone had already started eating. I lead the group over to some campfires where there was plenty of food for them. I sat them down and made sure they all got a plate of food, before I went over to the Alphas.

"Tell everyone to start packing up their things, before we left the rogues got a good look at us and they know we are here. Don't tell anyone to panic and make sure they don't start rushing around. Leave the food out for the group that came with us and don't scare them they have had enough to deal with." I said calmly and quietly so I didn't panic anyone.

I went back over to the little group and explained to them. "We are going to be leaving as soon as you guys finish eating. We got what we needed from here and we have to move on. Don't rush yourselves because we still have to pack everything up so it will be a while until we head out. Eat up and if you need me or anything I will be over there by my tent and the Alphas will help you as well and they are over there." I said pointing as I did and then walked away.

When I went inside the huge tent that I share with Jay, Janice stood up to leave. "Janice get Jace and make sure she is in a safe spot with some of her guards after she is packed up, I don't want to take any chances."