its everything about you

Sorry for not updating i had writers block :( p;ease vote and comment your ideas and im thinking of replacing characters so if you want the chance to be one of the characters then comment on here why you would be the best character for this so the characters that can be replaced are :sandy, Sammy , Carly and Vicki! SO HURRY!

still Sandy's birthday

Dani's point of view

we were gonna throw her a party haz is gonna take her out for lunch and then were gonna set up then when she gets back the party will start and she is gonna get smashed I just hope Dan doesn't come back and ruin everything. “hey babe you alright?” I heard a familiar voice “yeah im all good Liam im just worried that her ex might come with the crowd of the party and ruin everything ! I mean he is known for ruining her relationships and it doesn't help you guys are famous I mean the boy could kill her for all I know he is a sick sick headed person and he belongs in jail but sandy is too kind to go to court against him unless its life threating” and with that sandy came back I was going to talk to her and ask her if we should still invite people or not. “HEY! Dani can I talk to you babe???” she asked excitedly “uh sure :)” she looked at me then “ hey if you guys are throwing a party can you please just make it us as a group I mean everything is going perfect and I don't want Dan to come back and ruin everything please???” sandy asked with pleading eyes “okay It can just be us 10 as a group I guess.” I said with a sly smile.

3 hours later

still Dani's point of view

sandy should be home soon and I didn't invite anyone to the party but I'm glad I didn't cause that would make the birthday girl sad. Now wed went upstairs to get dressed “DANI! EL! CARLY! VICKI!” sandy yelled we came rushing in and then she sat on her bed “guys what am I going to wear?? and are we going to a club??” with the last sentence she had hope in her voice “uh I think you should wear this and yeah we are going to club after we have a Lil party here as a group of 11” I said with a smirk “ WHAT!? Who is the extra??” she asked with a worried voice “Hun calm down its only Ben our best friend” Carly said pointing to all of us girls “ohhhhh! for a second I thought it was Dan... and that wouldn't go so well” we were all wearing short dresses I was wearing a pink tight dress that hugged my body and show my curves in the right places Carly had a lime green dress that was mid-thigh length and it was flowy kind of dress, Vicki had a baby pink dress on that was mid-thigh length and it hugged her body in the right places then Elanor had a nice orange dress that was knee length and it was that same as Carly's nice and loose then last but not least sandy she was stunning in her sleek black colored mid-thigh at the front and tailed out at the back to touch the floor it hugged her nicely shaped body in all the right areas .

Harry's point of view

the girls ran upstairs to get ready while us boys were in the kitchen talking after getting ready “so hazz when are you gonna talk to your lady about her coming on the 2 and ½ year tour?” Niall asked politely I mean now he doesn't ask sandy about this I do because he think I can handle her better than anyone else “look I think I will talk to her tonight before we leave or before we get drunk and I think tonight is the night boys!” we all cheered apart from Niall he had a more serious face on “whats up nialler?” we all asked in unison “nothing just don't get her pregnant haz” he gave me a stern look while he said it I backed away “ wait what ???? no no no I don't mean to take her v-card I mean to propose to her you silly leprechaun” I said with a slight chuckle “oh OK but still use protection . I don't want my 18 year old sister pregnant while she is still young” and then we heard the doors open us boys were ready for the club but were the girls they all had shower robes on and a funny smile on their faces “ hey boys we want to show you something!” my beautiful girlfriend announced “yeah babe whats that?” I asked curiosity taking over “this” and then they vanished upstairs we heard shuffling so I guessed they were taking the robes off then one by one the girls walked back down in stunning dresses but one was missing and that was the amazingly beautiful and stunning birthday girl that happens to be my girlfriend. “oh and now pronouncing the birthday girl” the four girls exclaimed and all of our eyes waited to see her presence then that breath taking moment she took the final step everyone gasped and I think all of our jaws dropped well the boys yeah boot the girls smiled proudly “WOW! You” “look” “absolutely” “most certainly” “stunning babe!”we all added in something for this sentence I mean she looked breath taking her hair was in ringlets and her dress looked amazing on her body I slowly walked up to her

Niall's point of view

the girls all looked stunning I mean WOW! Even sandy may I say looked absolutely gorgeously breathtakingly stunning in that dress the girls must have done her hair and make-up otherwise she would have straightened it and caked her face with make-up because she thinks she needs to when she doesn't. “OMG baby sis you look amazing! I said with a big 'double horan hug' “ HANDS OFF HORAN!” Dani yelled we all laughed at her enthusiasm to keep Sandy's hair perfect for clubbing “OKAY! Guys im not being pushy but can I some prezzies?” I laughed at sands reaction and handed her a massive shaped box she carefully unwrapped it and opened the box and then she had the biggest smile “AWWW! I love him!!” it was a little staffy puppy “im gonna name him mr.glocky”

3 hours later

Sandy's point of view

“wow! I'm drunk!!! heheheheh! Harreh I looooove youuuuu!” I sung in a sing-song voice “babe I think you need to stop yes its your birthday but you need to stop drinking!” harry said with concern in his voice and worry on his face “PARTY POOPER!!!” I yelled then I felt two strong arms around my waist and before I knew it Niall was helping harry carry me to the limo awaiting for us “hmmmph party poopers.. ALL OF YOU ARE HERE

TOO?!!!” I exclaimed whilst looking around everyone was in the limo but I was the only one who was wasted the others didn't go over board. After calming down I rested my head on Harry's shoulder and fell asleep

the next morning

still Sandy's point of view

my head was thumping and I haven't even opened my eyes yet “ugggggghhhh” I groaned “mmmmmm morning beautiful” harry murmured into my hair “morning babe....AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!” I screamed then all I could hear was feet running “WHATS WRONG!?” Niall asked worriedly “oh I just feel like absolute shit and my head fells like 1,000,000,000,000,000 daggers are getting thrown into it!” I said as I rolled over so I could put the pillow on the back of my head while its in the comfy mattress “oh here I got these for you bub” Dani said polity handing me 3 pills and a glass of water I sat up and threw them into my mouth and sculled the water “so what are we doing today?” I looked around and everyone looked as if they killed someone “huys whats wrong?Niall?Harry?Zayn?Louis?Liam?Dani?El?Carly?Vicki? WHATS WRONG!?TELL ME NOW!” they all looked at harry “babe whats wrong?” I asked quieter than before “i have to talk to you can you guys leave?” they all walked out “okay so sandy 2 things I need to ask you okay 1 is optional and 1 is a big decision okay?” he said slowly “okay?” I said which came out as more of a question “sandy would you do the honours-”

CLIFF HANGER!!!! BE JELLY LIKE A JELLYFISH! Anyways I hope whoever is reading this is enjoying the story :P heheheh so so sorry I havent updated in a while I have been a lil busy and I had really bad writers block! :P :( anyways enjoy the next chapter and I love youuuu guys!

Spoilers for upcoming chapters

~harry and sandy have some bumps

~the other girls end up getting boyfriends

~and some one dies :O uh oh!