Chapter 2 continued...

Hermione almost fainted from shock.

She was a Pureblood witch!

Hermione remembered all those years of bullying because she was muggle born and the wizarding war then she remembered the words carved into her arm.

Cassiopeia started speaking "please call me aunt Cassy, Cassiopeia"

"Of course, Aunt Cassy but you have to call me Mione"

"Of course, Mione" she smiled

"let me send a Patronus to my son! He is in the same year as you at school, Slytherin of course" she laughed.

"How about I show you your rooms so you can freshen up and settle in while we wait for him to arrive"

Cassy followed her mother Lyra and her new aunt Cassy up a large Grand staircase into a long white marble hallway lined with grand black wooden doors.

"This is your room Lyra, it has an ensuite and a walk-in robe that I will get the elves to fill for you"

"Thank you, Cass," she said before she walked inside and closed the door behind her.

Aunt Cassy and I walked to the end of the hall stopping in front of a room with two large black doors.

"I always wanted a daughter, but when the dark lord rose I was told I wasn't allowed anymore, children. When he was supposedly killed I was going to adopt a girl that was around 15 and another young girl who was 2 months old, both children having magical blood. When I put in my adoption papers Bellatrix somehow found out and killed both of the children."

"I am so sorry aunt Cassy," I said as I pulled her into a hug

"It's alright Mione, now I have you" she smiled and pulled away

"be in the dining room by 5"

"Thank you again, Aunt Cassy"

As I walked into the room a gasp left my mouth and my jaw hung open.

The room was massive with charcoal grey walls and large white panel windows. There was a black wood four poster king sized bed with see-through white curtains. The doona was white with purple lily flowers all over it. At the end of the bed, there was a charcoal grey ottoman the room was simple but beautiful. There was a door leading into the bathroom it had white tiles on the walls and large black tiles on the floor. There was a large white bathtub in the corner and a double person shower in the corner.

I quickly washed my face and brushed and retied my hair. I added a little bit of mascara on and reapplied my nude pink lipstick. When I was done I headed down stairs.

MEEETING AUNT CASSY'S SON

Hermione was walking down the stairs fiddling with a loose thread on her shirt when she crashed into someone causing her to fall flat on her bum. A strong pair of arms pulled her up from the ground apologising. Hermione's mind wondered to how muscly his arms where and how hot they were, looking up to see who had helped her up she saw none other than Draco Malfoy.

"Malfoy"

"Granger" Draco looked down puzzled

"What are you doing here?"

"it's my best friend's house?"

Suddenly it clicked

"This is Blaise Zabini's house!" Hermione stated shocked

"Why are you here Granger?" Draco asked curious

"It's a long story"

"I've got time, we still have 20 minutes till dinner"

"My mother walked in on my father beating me. He had also been beating her because she is a wizard and he is jealous because he got his magic taken from him. My dad had been giving my mum memory potion to make her forget and moved us to the muggle world changing our last name. My real name is Cassiopeia Hermione Jean Narcissa Browne- "

"wait why is your last name Browne and why is my mother's name in your name?"

"My father is brothers with Lavender's dad and I have no idea about the last part. Anyway, mum packed our stuff and called the auroras on him then apparated us here. Apparently, she is Blaise's mum's sister and I'm a pure blood."

Malfoys mouth dropped open

Joking around I pushed his jaw closed and laughed

"I am so sorry I was so rude to you during Hogwarts. It was inappropriate of me and I regret it every day."

"it's okay Draco, I have to go to dinner now."

When Hermione was walking to the dining room thoughts of Draco clouded her head.

He looked hot, Hermione you can't like him, He's strong and hot though, Hermione!

"Geez Granger didn't know you thought of my best mate like that"

Hermione turned around to see none other than Blaise Zabini standing behind her with his eyebrows raised.

"What are you talking about, cousin"

"Just your thoughts, cousin"

"Keep dreaming"

"oh, I will, but what will Draco think? He is extremely skilled in legumacy and ______, you wouldn't want him to know about that. His ego's already big enough"

I started laughing as Blaise ran to catch up with me.

"Didn't see this coming"

"Neither, welcome to the family though"

As Blaise and Hemione walked into the dining room four heads turned in their direction, sitting at the table were none other than Narcissa and Draco Malfoy, Aunt Cassy and My mother Lyra.

"hello Mione" Aunt Cassy greeted me

"Hello Aunt Cassy"

"I see you have met"

"I believe so"

"Mione darling, I would like you to formally introduce you to Narcissa Malfoy"

"Hello Hermione darling"

"Hello Narcissa"

"Please call me Cissy"

"Aunt Cissy" my mum added

"Oh Lyra, I'm honored"

"Well she is named after you"

"I am sure you have met Draco"

"Sure have"

Hermione's mother then stood at the end of the table.

"Before we have dinner, I would like to remove Hermione and I's concealment charms. I have invited Harry Potter, Ginevra and Ron Weasley so they know what is happening."

Ginny and Harry ran in holding hands and gave Hermione a huge hug. Ron followed behind them and gave Hermione a hug afterwards.

"I'm afraid this process may be terrifying and we will both experience pain"

Hermione's mother walked over and grabbed two flasks of potion. Hermione and her mother both took the potion. Hermione's mouth filled with a disgusting taste, it tasted of rotten mushrooms and sour avocado.

"I'm sorry Hermione and Lyra but for the potion to have its affect I must cruccio you"

"It fine Aunt Cassy"

"CRUCCIO"

The last time Hermione had been cruciod it felt horrible, this time it just made her body tingle slightly.