Prologue

Prologue

September 2019

"John, we've been walking for almost an hour. What is it that you want to show me?" Beatrice asked as she fans herself then brushed a stray lock of her hair to the side and turned around and dropped the fan in shock.

"John." Beatrice said, as she covers her mouth with both hands.

On one knee. Holding a ring out to Beatrice, was John with a big grin on his face.

"Is this for real?!" Béatrice exclaimed as her voice sounded so much higher, and tears were appearing in her eyes.

"Of course it's real! Beatrice when I met you, I thought you were one of the most special person ever. People thought I was after your money and I was scared you were going to get sick of all the negativity and leave me.
I realized I don't want to live without you, and I don't want to love nobody but you. You are brilliant, charismatic, charming and absolutely stunning. I don't deserve you but Beatrice Elizabeth Mary, will you marry me?" John asked.

The tears were pouring now.

"Yes, I'll marry you!" Beatrice sobbed out, rubbing her eyes.

John stood and lifted Beatrice into his arms laughing happily.

———

Princess Beatrice joins Eugenie, Meghan and Harry for Rome wedding after getaway with John

PRINCESS BEATRICE has joined her younger sister Princess Eugenie, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in Rome for the wedding of one of Meghan's best friends Misha Nonoo.

Beatrice, 31, has been spotted at the Villa Aurelia in the Italian capital for the wedding of fashion designer Misha to oil tycoon Michael Hess. Meghan and Prince Harry are also in attendance after arriving in Rome on Thursday without their four-month-old son Archie. Eugenie, 29, was seen glowing whilst sitting next to the stunning bride. The star-studded ceremony is also be attended by A-list celebrities including Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom, James Cordon, Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner.

Beatrice and her boyfriend John Felix Anthony Cena - known as John Cena arrived in Italy last weekend for a romantic getaway.

The pair relaxed on Amalfi coast located on the southern edge of Italy's Sorrentine Peninsula.

Beatrice and John - a WWE Superstar and actor were spotted on a boat at the cliffside village of Positano.

A royal source told Mail Online: "They looked very much in love and happy. It would not be a shock to see theirs being the next royal wedding.

"He went for a swim on his own and she stood on the side chatting with her friends. People didn't make too much of a fuss of them, they were left alone largely.

"They left together and he helped her on to the boat. They were very discreet and polite with everybody."

———

"It's so nice to have the family all together for dinner." Elizabeth said as the family had just finished having dinner and were now all sitting around, talking.