Prologue

Within darkness there’s always a light that would make you shine again, hers, was passion. She felt the music around her, every note, every high and low sound. You would think that someone taught her how to feel music, but no, she learned that by herself. She learned how to feel music instead of just listening to it. Silence surrounded her at a very young age, but that just gave her more reasons to continue trying, more reasons to show that passion is not liking something more than anyone else, is about feeling and loving what you’re doing or what you’re seeing. A painter with passion not only shows a master piece with paint on it, shows a feeling in what he has done. A dancer not just dances what he is listening, but feels the rhythm in his heart and writes the notes with his body. He didn’t think like that, he didn’t think like she did, she was just an amateur, someone who was just trying to copy him like everyone else. For him, he was the best of the best, he was a leader, until a person proves him wrong, and shows him what he didn’t see with his heart, the reason of her passion. Until both of them have to write the melody of this story and show that life is about passion. Theirs is dancing. What’s your passion?