The Band Next Door (One Direction/Harry Styles fanfic)

Hi this is my first book so sorry if it's not good... I really love One Direction and if you hate this book please don't be mean...

-Maria-

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 1 - The Band Next Door

'MARIA, MAYA AND KAYLA ARE HERE' mum screamed from downstairs.

'COMING MUM' I screamed back.

Today was going to be the most amazing day ever, cause I'm going to see my fave band in the whole world One Direction. It was midday and we were about to leave for the concert.

My best friend Maya and cousin Kayla also loved One Direction and are going with me.

I ran downstairs to see Maya and Kayla in the lounge room. I said hi and we ran out to the car. We got in and drove to the concert.

When we got there we said by to my mum and ran inside. We gave the man the tickets and went to our front row seats. The opening acts came on and started singing and finished. Then it went dark. The beat to What Makes You Beautiful came on. Then there were black shadows of five people. One Direction ran out and started singing. We all screamed like crazy people.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When the concert was finished we went out of the theatre into a cafe to wait for mum. We were just chatting and singing One Direction's songs.

'Hello ma'am' a big man said as he tapped my shoulder.

'Um hi'

'Your wanted backstage'

I looked to the girls who were staring at the man.

'Um ok. But can my friends come?'

'Sure'

We stood up and followed the man backstage.

'Why do you think we're here?' Maya asked.

'I'm not sure' I replied. Kayla was about to speak but froze. There stood in front of us was the one and only Harry Styles. I loved Harry so much and as soon as I saw him I froze too. We must have looked like idiots.

'Hi, I'm Harry' Harry introduced.

'H-H-Hi I'm M-Maria and that's K-Kayla and Maya' I said pointing to each of the girls

'But you can call me May' Maya interrupted.

'Well it's nice to meet you all' Harry said. By now all of us had unfrozen.

Harry walked us down the hallway into a room where the rest of the boys stood. We introduced ourselves And we started talking with them all...

'Can I speak to you please Maria?' Harry asked. Once again I froze. THE Harry Styles wants to talk to ME Maria Davidson in private!! I nodded and followed Harry to another room while the girls continued to talk to the rest of the boys.

We got into the room and it was silent. Then finally I spoke.

'So why am I here?'

'Well I was singing on stage and I saw you and thought that you were cute and i wanted to get to know you better and maybe get your number'

'Is this really happening? Am I really talking to THE Harry Styles from THE One Direction?'

'Yes sweetie. You are. So tell me about yourself.'

We sat down and started talking.

'Well my name is Maria Louise Davidson. I'm 17 and 18 tomorrow. I live in Sydney. To be honest your my favorite in the band and I absolutely love you guys. Now your turn...' I said to Harry.

'Well first of did you know your middle name is like Louis... Haha... Ok so my name is Harry Edward Styles. I'm 18. I live in England with Louis but the band is moving in to a new house in Collaroy. And I think your cute.'

I started to blush and my eyes widened.

'Your moving into a house in Collaroy?'

'Yeah why?'

'I live in Collaroy'

'Oh cool what street?' Harry asked me.

We gave each other our addresses and turns out IM LIVING ACROSS THE ROAD TO ONE DIRECTION!!