Welcome to Hell, Kinda

"I am quite excited for this! We, the whole school will have our own very interviews!", The Doctor said which he is now the principal of the school.

"Our School will be known! Finally! Isn't that exciting, Sally dear?"

"Yes sir," The nurse said in such a soft voice. She is the nurse for this school, but also a sidekick to Herman.

"We must be careful though, I am afraid they haven't seen creatures like us before that it just mere fairytales." He said, cleaning up his desk, he wanted everything to be perfect for the guests.

"I'll notify all the teachers and students," She said, but when she was about to leave, she felt a sudden cold hand touch her shoulder.

"Let's not. I want this to be a surprise for all of them! I mean they haven't exactly seen a normal...well human being in their life like in forever"

"You sure, Mr. Carter? This could get risky, letting those kids wander off without realizing there are actually human beings among us."

"I'm pretty sure, I have a feeling our subjects won't be like the rest of those sneaky kids." Herman does a hee hoo. Gosh, Sally doesn't even want to remember what happened to those other kids. The gory images were still fresh on her poor mind.

Suddenly, they both heard the gates opening. It was time.

"Hello? Laurie and Quentin here! Please scream if you guys here and alive!" A girl's voice was present along with a boy whimpering for his life. You can smell the fear right away with these two.

"Welp, get to your station, Sally dear," Herman lay a kiss on sally's hand like a gentleman and left her be.

Of course, Sally went off to the nurse room but then changed her mind to check up on the rest of the students and teachers, Mostly for Bubba Sawyer.