He did not want to have to undress Mu Gu with his bare hands.

"Ai." Mu Gu shook his head wryly. Well, he must keep his promise as he'd lost the bet, so he could only undress.

Just as Mu Gu moved onto his pants, Song Jiuyue suddenly suggested, "Why don't the woman also play a game?"

Mu Gu's actions abruptly paused halfway as he looked at Song Jiuyue in amazement, "You would like to strip and run as well?"

Song Wuyou that was fiddling with a bow paused for a second, smiling to herself inside as she looked over at Song Jiuyue.

Song Jiuyue laughed dismissively, "A woman must be reserved. Of course we cannot undress and run laps."

She turned to Song Wuyou, "Wuyou, do you want to play with us? The loser will run ten laps around the archery range."

Gu Yanhao's brows tightened as he heard this, and his gaze shifted to Song Wuyou. She had no idea how to shoot an arrow. He thought Song Wuyou would decline, however...

"Great ah!" Song Wuyou agreed, full of enthusiasm and excitement, but in the next moment she was crestfallen, "But this kind of bow, I've never them used before."

The bow was very light, the arrows sharp but not durable. The bows and arrows she used in her past life were made of cow horns, and the arrowheads were molded from iron. The elasticity and flexibility were many times better than the one in her hand.

Mu Gu broke out in laughter after hearing her words. Peach blossom eyes were shining as they looked at Song Wuyou, "Then what kind of bows have you used?"

Before Song Wuyou could answer for herself, Song Jiumei grabbed the spotlight, "She's only played online games."

Gu Yanhao raised an eyebrow at the information, profoundly looking at Song Wuyou.

Mu Gu used his trademark devilish smile, "Online games and real life are very different. This is more exciting."

Song Wuyou's small face looked even sadder, mumbling softly, "But, I've never used this type before." Her expression entered Song Jiuyue's eyes, and her heart was bursting with joy at Song Wuyou's woe. Never played before means she's absolutely going to lose. Let her run beside a naked Mu Gu, that would definitely be interesting to watch!

"How about I teach you?" Song Jiuyue 'generously' offered.

"It's very easy." A deep, magnetic voice came beside Song Wuyou. Gu Yanhao was already standing behind her.

Song Wuyou was startled as his warm breath breezed from her back.

His long arm reached over Song Wuyou's body, his actions extremely affectionate as if he were giving her a back hug.

Chapter 93: Shoot Until It Hits

This action of his 'scorched' everyone's eyes!