The arrow sailed right into the red dot in the middle, not a millimeter of deviation. From nocking, to pull, to release, and the arrow shooting out every move was fluid, elegant, and dashing. Mu Gu's sensuous smiled arched deeper, with a spark of devilish mischief.

Gu Yanhao coldly glanced at him from the corner of his eyes, then his hands moved and nock, pull, release...

Hu!

The arrow released from the bow string and a heavy thud came from the target markers. The arrowhead pierced through the board, causing the target to sway momentarily before it returned to a standstill. Both he and Mu Gu struck bulls eyes, but his arrows landed with more boldness and more flamboyance. Gu Yanhao's action was much faster, cooler, and captivating.

Song Jiuyue and Song Jiumei's eyes were shining as they watched the scene, pink love shaped hearts were about to burst out from them.

It was so cool!

It was just that so handsome and cool. If Young Master Gu won, would they still have the chance to see him run naked around the range?

 If Young Master Gu won, would they still have the chance to see him run naked around the range?

Chapter 92: Want to See Him Run Naked (2)

Gu Yanhao's appearance was flawless. Even his sense of style fit perfectly with his body, but neither Song Jiuyue nor Song Jiumei had ever seen him without clothes on. Gu Yanhao's villa has a swimming pool, and at the old house there was a hot spring. Whether he wanted to swim or soak in the hot springs, he could do it on his property.

A man who loved both cleanliness and himself, even with the entire M City's women coveting him, none has ever seen him in his birthday suit.

Song Wuyou casually picked up a bow, flipping left and right as if studying it. Towards Gu Yanhao's cool actions in archery she directed only a cursory glance or two, not showing much interest at all. Her brothers in the army barracks looked much cooler than he did when shooting an arrow. Once they stepped onto the battlefield, that sharp edge and coldness, accompanied by the killing intent and will to kill the enemy... That was the true sense of cool and handsome!

Gu Yanhao and Mu Gu were just little kids playing. What's the use of noble and dignified actions? It lost the gripping tension of being in a battlefield.

"Tsk tsk." Mu Gu observed Gu Yanhao's handiwork on the target, exclaiming his praise, "Good skill!"

Gu Yanhao's lips revealed a proud smile, "Do you want to continue?"

"Of course!" He was the one that suggested a bet. If he doesn't continue at a time like this, doesn't that mean he admits his lost?

But the results were truly disappointing!

This was Song Jiuyue and Song Jiumei's inner thoughts, because Gu Yanhao won, and Mu Gu was the one who lost.

Gu Yanhao put down the bow down and said indifferently, "Strip yourself and run."