Lively Ghost - One

Lively Ghost

❁❁❁

"That, my dear, is Harry Styles."

❁❁❁

"There's something extraordinary about him," I whispered to my best friend, Grace, before directing my attention to the new guy standing alone. Everything about him was so mysterious, possibly even intriguing. The way he held his balance so perfectly as he stood on one leg with his other leg bent, resting against the wall interested me. There was just some intensity about his posture, his body language, everything.

"He's a freak, Lily. Stop watching him before he comes over here and goes demonic ape all over our asses," Grace mumbled with a weak attempt of making me laugh. I rolled my eyes playfully and gradually tore my attention away from the mystery boy. I could sense something divergent about him but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Come on, Grace. You know the freaks are animals in bed," I winked, elbowing her side.

"Rawr, you naughty girl," Grace purred. "But seriously, stay away from him. He's a psychopath. Talking to him is so social suicide."

"I'll let you have him to yourself, buttercup." I snickered, training my eyes on the new guy. I focused on every aspect of his troublesome face. The way his mesmerizing green eyes sparkled in the dull light. His hair was carefully gelled back, not a single strand misplaced. He wore an extra coat of black eyeliner making his appearance come off as someone with a hint of gothic features.

"I'd rather eat rocks for the rest of my life and bang Rodney,"

"Who knows? You've probably already banged Rodney." I responded playfully. The only odd thing that really stood out was the long scratch mark that traveled across his face. It didn't look like a normal scratch from any normal human being. Something scratched him. Something abnormal. He was abnormal.

I turned to Grace and waited for one of her typical slick responses. Her mouth opened as if she were about to speak, but she quickly closed it before uttering a word. She was staring intently in the direction I'd previously been. My eyes followed hers to the boy standing in the hall. The same one I had been watching. Everything was the same as it was before I turned away. The only major difference that was noticeable terrified me.

His piercing green eyes were penetrating mine as they met one another.

My throat went dry as our eyes were connected. Now I could clearly see his face. Another abnormal scratch was smack dab in the middle of his forehead. This mark was smaller. It was only about five centimeters long. That made it all the creepier.

Suddenly, a smirk crosses the strange boys face. He carefully runs a hand through his gelled hair before pushing himself off the wall and starting in the direction Grace and I stood. This was my cue to grab Grace and get out of there.

I took hold of Grace's arm and scurried our way through the endless crowd of teenagers. Once we reached our first-hour class we rushed inside; hoping we'd lost the creep.

"Liliana? Grace? Is everything okay?" Mrs. Styles questioned. Grace and I tore our attention away from the door to face the classroom filled with students. Most of them shrugged and went back to what they were previously doing; whilst the nosy teenagers gave us their full attention. I ran a hand through my hair messing it up a bit before nodding.

"Everything is fine, Mrs. Styles. We will be taking our seats now," I sighed and starting walking towards my assigned seat at the back of the classroom. As I took my seat I noticed Grace hadn't moved from her position in front of the class.

"No, everything isn't fine! Some evil, demonic, creep is chasing after us!" She exclaimed. Mrs. Styles cringed as the insults slipped from Grace's mouth.