Happy Hogan

The next day came by slowly. I waited for Happy to show up, but I didn't know how "Happy" looked like. Was Happy a boy or was Happy a girl? Were they skinny or fat? Tall or short? I didn't know. All I knew was that Tony Stark said that Happy would be here around 2:30. And it was about 1:45. I didn't have to wait for that long for him to show. I still can't believe that I am going to Germany with Tony Stark! This is going to be epic. It's not hard to tell. I mean, it's Tony Stark. THE Tony Stark! How could it not be epic!

Finally 2:30 comes. Then 2:40. Then 2:50. I start to think that he was just fooling with me.

"Parker, you have a visitor." One of the guards barked. I was flopped on my bed.

The door opened and a man that was a bit round and about average height.

"Are you Happy?" I asked.

"Yeah. Get your stuff. Lets go."

I grabbed my bag and followed him out of the center and into a small limo. He got in the drivers seat and drove off.

"Mr Happy?" I asked

"What?" he asked grumpily.

"Um, when will I-when will I see Mr Stark again?"

"When we get to Germany."

"And when will that be?"

"In a few hours. Now shut up."

I laid back and watched as the view passed by. We eventually got to the airport. Happy lead me on the plane. I sat down in front of him.

"Are you going to sit there?" I nodded.

"This is your first time on a plane?"

"Yeah." I pressed my lips together.

He stood up and moved to the other side of the plane. A few minutes later, the plane started making noises.

"Hey, Happy? Is the-is the plane supposed to be making these noises? Is this normal?"

"Just shut up."

I put my hands on my lap.

Hours later I was in a hotel and eating a good meal watching different shows when there was a knock at my door. I hopped up and answered the door. It was Happy.

"Hey-hey Mr Happy. What-what's up?"

"This is. Let me in."

I stepped aside and he walked in with a silver case. He sets it on the table and opens it. It's a new and improved suit.

"Woah, is that...?!"

"Yeah. You put it on tomorrow."

"Is that when the thing that I was brought here for is?"

"Yes. Bright and early. I'm getting you at eight sharp."

"O-okay. Yeah!"

"Get some sleep. You're gonna need it."

He left and I just stared at the suit in awe.

It was now morning and I was waiting just where Tony told me to wait. I couldn't hear anything that was being said. Not until Tony said the magic words. Or rather, one word.

"Underoos!"

I swung down and stole Captain America's shield and webbed his hands together. If I should say so myself, I did pretty good from not being Spider-Man for a while.

"Nice job kid." Tony said.

"Thanks! Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better, it's just a new suit and stuff. But it's perfect. Thank you." I said.

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation, okay?"

"Cap-captain. Big fan. Spider-Man."

"Just-"

"Hey everyone."

"Good job."

"You've been busy." Captain America said.

"You've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint, rescuing Wanda from a  place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place! I'm tryin to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

Wait, Captain America is trying to separate the Avengers?! A jet flew over us and Captain raised his arms and an arrow shot in between his hands, cutting my web. I was stunned. Where did that arrow come from? I turned around but saw no one.

We were back in the hotel and I had ice all over me. My whole body ached. Happy came in and I paused the tv.

"We're leaving in the morning. So make sure you've got everything."

"Okay."

He left and I locked the doors. I packed my bag with anything that I could take. Bathroom stuff, snacks, drinks, anything. I was about to pack the new suit, but decided against it. Instead, i wrote a small note.

Happy,
Tell Mr Stark that I loved the suit and that I'm sorry, but I can't go back to the center. Thanks for everything.
Peter Parker

I put my hood up, unlocked the door leading to Happy's and slowly opened it. His snores came from the couch. I went to the kitchen where his wallet was and took a wad of money. I left the hotel quickly and quietly.

I went to the airport and got a ticket back to New York. I got a seat in business class. I boarded the plane and it took off about an hour later.

A/N
Sorry for the long wait for an update! I was going through a few things and now I'm back, but school is starting in a few, so I'm going to be a bit lagging on updating. Thanks for waiting!