6

Is it better to say, "The baby spilled the milk by accident."  Or the "The Baby spilled his milk on purpose.

It turns out "By" is the grammatically correct preposition to use with "accident" not "on".

Clapper has his dick in Bron's wife on purpose.  He is screwing her on purpose.  I watch as Zima squeezes Clapper's ass cheeks guiding him to thrust himself into her over and over.  They are raw.  I know it.  Clapper isn't using protection.  I keep thinking the weirdest things.  I once told Clapper that he could never embarrass me.  I guess the challenge has been set.

I feel pregnant just thinking how many times Clapper has raw-dogged Bron's wife.   Or maybe that's just me sick to my stomach.  At this point, I don't even know.

It was one of those moments in life where you want to pretend like maybe you didn't see anything.  Maybe I'm seeing shit.  You know.  My doctor did say I was developing cataracts and I remember I was so embarrassed to ask him what the fuck a cataract was so I just nodded and pretended like I knew.  Maybe this was that.  You know?  Maybe the cataract was causing me to see my best friend betraying one of our childhood friends by fucking his wife in our new office.

That had to be it.  Right?

"Give me that big dick, Clarence, yes, damn I love it.  I love you, baby," she is screaming out at the top of her lungs.

She's overdramatic.  It's at that point I realize Zima has missed her calling.  She should have been a porn star.  Her hair is tossing around her face.  Her moans are loud and extra.  Clarence must be doing a great job ramming that cock of his into her but you would think she was getting the best dick in her life.  And I've seen Bron's dick so I'm sure she was used to it.

I also notice one other thing.  Cataracts don't affect sounds.  No.  Clapper was laying the D on Zima and it was literally driving her up the wall.

"Clap, you got to be shitting me right now bro," I state.

It sounds like a weird thing to say and it just feels weird coming out of my mouth.  I can't believe I have to do this.  I just feel exhausted at this point.  I don't want to have to do this.  I don't want to have to confront Clapper about this.  This was not what I wanted to do with my afternoon.

"Oh fuck!"

Seeing their faces when they get caught having sex in the middle of our new office is ridiculous, to say the least.  I look at Clapper and I'm just turned off.  I can't believe him.

He's pulling his pants.  Zima literally covers up her crotch with her blouse.  Her tits flail as she runs and ducks into the closest bathroom.  I'm not concerned with Zima though.  I knew she wasn't shit.  I knew she was capable of something like this.  Zima isn't what hurt.  What hurt was Clapper.  He stands there for a moment, halfway not even trying to hide himself.  Halfway not even trying to defend himself.  He doesn't even give me a look.

"I know what you're about to say," is what Clapper responds.

His face is red.  It's completely flushed.  Clapper has always had some really light freckles but those are all completely covered up at this moment.  I just lean up against the wall.  This is worse than anything I could ever imagine.  Right now, I almost wished it was Romelo.   I almost wished I didn't have this fucking level of being stuck.

"Is this why you didn't want me to tell him anything?" I ask.

Clapper bites his lip.  His words are tripping up.  He's like a kid who got caught failing math after his mom spent hundreds on tutors.  There is no reason for this.  None at all.  Not at least, at first.  He doesn't even try to defend himself.  He's just standing there.