"Hurry before I take you from behind and do it again" he threatens cheekily as he walks out the door, leaving me with my mouth dropped open.

-

"What about Leonardo DiCaprio or Brad Pitt?" Harry asks as he takes another spoonful of ice-cream from my bowl.

"I thought you didn't want any ice-cream?" I pout sarcastically, pulling the bowl away from his reach even though we are right next to each other on the couch, our legs tangled beneath the blanket.

"I didn't. But I do want some of yours. Now stop avoiding the question" he says reaching, and successfully, getting another spoonful of my chocolate ice-cream covered in Hershey's sauce. Gosh I could eat this stuff all day.

"Umm... I don't know" I shrug even though I was in love with Brad Pitt as a teenager.

"Bullshit" Harry laughs and I try not to smile, "It's Brad Pitt"

"How do you know?!"

"I can tell by the way your thighs clench together when he's on screen" he says as he points his spoon to the TV just as a close up of Brad Pitt taking his armour off comes up.

"You're such a liar!" I laugh hitting him softly on his arm, "I don't clench when he's on screen" I defend then purposely clench my thighs which makes Harry smile.

"Whoops there it is" he says, raising his eyebrows as if he speaks the truth. "But you would pick Brad Pitt am I right?"

"Yes I would. How'd you guess? Besides my thighs clenching" I tease doing it once more.

"You told me, first week you stayed over at the house remember? Back in New York?" he says taking another mouthful of cold but delicious flavor.

I have no idea why I'm eating this when I'm cold, but I can't stop. It's too good. And nearly finished after Harry's huge mouth fulls.

"I did?" I ask, frowning as I try to think back to the memory.

"Yeah. We had a fight about it" he chuckles lightly, "Our first fight since you started the job"

"Really?" I ask in disbelief as the story does not at all ring a bell. I remember many fights I had with Harry over the years but the Brad Pitt one I do not.

"I was watching fight club and you sat down for a little bit and watched it with me. I could tell my the way you were drooling over the damn telly you liked him so I said he was a shit actor to stir you up, which need less to say, worked" he smiles with satisfaction and I smile too. But more for the fact that he actually remembers things from so long ago.

"Well you are right. I would pick him" I say as I unravel my legs from beneath his and stand to put the now empty bowl away though I'm tugged straight back down on to Harry's lap.

"What about Harry or Brad?" he asks and I pretend to think about the choice between him and some actor I won't meet. I start frowning in concentration as if it's a really hard decision.

"Oooh I don't know" I say, reaching back and putting the bowl on the coffee table behind me before slowly putting my legs either side of his so I am straddling him. "I guess Brad is the better looking one" I sigh.

"Hey!" Harry smiles, squeezing my hips and I laugh before cupping his face and giving him a kiss.

"Of course I would pick you"

"You sure?"

"I would pick you over anyone Harry" I whisper against his lips with sincerity as I look deep into his eyes. I hope he knows I mean it as he really does mean the world to me. Even if he does make stupid and terrible decisions, I still love him for everything he is.