13

Jaaliyah Pov
Welp....... it's been a year and five weeks now and I done lost all hope, I'm finally 14 and so is Bronny. I honestly don't care if I die. It's would be better for me anyways right?

Me: Bronny *hitting his shoulder*

Bronny: *wakes up* what?!

Me: you think we should escape?

Bronny: you think I can walk?

Me: no......

Bronny:ok den u just answered your own question

Me: pleaseeee I'll help you!

Bronny: ok fine..... *gets off of the bed and limps towards the stairs*

Me: wait up! *runs to the first step*

After I helped Bronny  up the steps, I checked to see if the door was open. And surprisingly it was! So I came out of the basement and helped Bronny. Then We went to the front door. It was locked.

Bronny: check under the mat if you see a key.

I picked up the mat and it was a small golden key and I placed the mat back where it was, and unlocked the door

But before we walked out I checked to see if he was out there. But he wasn't and his car was gone. So me and Bronny ran across the street and knocked on people's doors in the entire neighborhood.

Me: sir can you please help us! We've been missing for a year!

Guy: you're those missing famous kids?

Me: yes please help before he comes back!

Guy: *on the phone with 911* who took you guys?

Me: the man across the street tell them to HURRY please!

Then I ran to another house and did the same thing. And by the time we were finished knocking on people's doors, the whole neighborhood was outside trying to help us.

After about 8 minutes the police and the ambulance finally came. Then they arrested Bronnys uncle.

Mike: *yells* this isn't over!

Random woman: yea it is!

I looked over at Bronny and just hugged him real tight. When I let go both of us started crying.

Bronny: I'm so glad we made it out

Me: me too.

The news was here too and everything, people were taking pictures. But Bronny and I was in the ambulance being taken to the hospital.

Bronny: you think our parents would come for us?

Me: I don't know to be honest with you. You know how lazy they are 😂

Bronny: 😂 making me laugh at the wrong time

Me: sorry I'm just bored.

Bronny: how you bored with a broken wrist and ankle? Don't that hurt?

Me:no. Not anymore. My hand is lopsided but that's it. And my bones in my ankle is cracked

Bronny: my leg is lopsided but that's it 😂

Me: oh Shoosh 😭

———————
After a few operations, I had a cast on my arm and leg and they had put ice on my bruises. For Bronny they put a cast on his leg, ice on his bruises, then they put cream on his cuts to make them heal. Good news is that the doctors told us that we won't have any scars on our body since our cuts weren't too deep.