Night + Morning - 2

Start from the beginning

It turned to look at Arya, and her heartbeat quickened. Just as she was about to jump down the hole, she heard someone say, "Arya?".

She looked at the silhouette, the moonlight shining on it.

Ho-lee crap.

"Damon! You bastard! You scared me!" Damon smiled at her tiredly, laying back down.

"Well you woke me up."

Arya walked over, and sat next to him, refusing to look down. She looked over at Damon, and copied his pose, looking up at the stars.

"I was about to break my leg, you know? You almost made me jump."

"But you didn't." He looked over at her.

"And anyways, there was a ladder. Why wouldn't you use it?" He grinned.

Arya gave him a sarcastic look. "If your about to die would you take the time to climb down a ladder or quickly jump to the bottom easily?"

"Yep, easily enough to break your leg. Sounds legit."

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

As the morning sun rose, Sabrina woke, realizing she was alone in her room. Great, she thought, I probably overslept.

Rubbing her eyes, Sabrina reluctantly and quickly got up out of bed. She could've slept for the whole day if she wanted to, but she knew she had to make a good impression. As she pulled her bright blonde hair into a ponytail, she quickly went down to the lobby.

As she went further and further down the stairs, she heard people's talking getting louder and louder. Finally, the lobby came in sight and where a sofa and coffee table used to sit, a dining table with chairs filled with the kids sat. Just then did Sabrina realize the aching pain of her empty stomach.

She looked at the table, and all the glowing food. Pancakes, french toast, fruits, eggs, muffins, orange juice, milk, and more than she could've ever hoped for stood in front of her. Sabrina quickly took her seat next to Anna and Arya, and filled her plate.

"Late sleeper, huh?"

Sabrina turned to see Anna smiling at her. As her mouth dripped with syrup, she replied, "Definitely not a morning person. Aside from this breakfast of course."

Anna smiled, and Sabrina peeped her empty plate.

She reached over the table and grabbed a pancake, which plopped when she put it down on Anna's plate. When Anna furrowed her eyebrows, Sabrina handed her a fork and said, "Eat." Anna politely put the fork down and shook her head, "No I'm okay."

Sabrina stopped eating and looked at Anna. "Why not?"

"Not hungry."

"Yes you are."

"I don't want to eat."

"Just do it."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!

"No!

"Ye-"

"I see you are all enjoying the breakfast I have made for you."

Both of the girl's heads whipped around, and none other than Mr.Kai stood at the head of the table. Something told Anna that no matter how hard he tried, Mr.Kai wouldn't have been able to make this whole breakfast by himself. But of course, he had no problem taking the credit for all of it.

"You will get your first lesson in about 40 minutes, so I suggest you clean up soon!"

The students stared back at him and his fake teeth awkwardly, waiting for him to leave. He stared back, and eventually walked away.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

AN: Okay first of all yes ik this chapter is kind of cringe but that's okay. Also half of this is unedited soooo....

Second of all, sorry for the long wait for this chapter, I'll try to have the third out REALLY soon to make up for it. Btw I was wondering if this length of chapters is okay? Do you think it's too short ??

Anyways thanks for reading!!