We'll be just fine

It was easy to say that Lucas was perfect. He had not one single flaw. Everything and anything about him made me smile, he was an actual angel.
I would look through the photos of us on my phone and take a second to look at him. He was too beautiful for words.
Right now he was away. Filming.
It didn't annoy me but I can't lie and say it didn't make me feel sad, alone.
It was his life. He loved it. And I loved seeing him do what he loves.
But it was hard.

A tear trickles down my cheek like all those other times when he's gone.
And as if right on queue, he calls.

"Hi!" I wipe my eyes sitting up on my bed.
"Hey sorry I have no idea what time it is over there. Where you asleep?"
You could feel the concern in his voice.
"No no Lucas I wasn't, just daydreaming that's all." I rush.
"You okay?"
Damn. He was good.
There isn't one time when he misses just a single hint of sadness in me.

"I just miss you." I whisper my voice cracking.
I felt his heavy breathing through the phone.
"I miss you Y/N so much."
He replies.

I sigh.
"I love you Lucas but it's just so hard.."
"Hey hey I know, Y/N you are everything to me. I love you so much and I don't want you to feel alone. I could come back, take a few days off so we can be together. I can ask my.."
I giggle at his restlessness
"Lucas stop you don't need to do that. I'll be okay."

He was probably pacing in his trailer, worried out of his mind now.
"Lucas I'm fine. I just feel alone sometimes but it's not like you're gone forever. I'll manage."
He groans.
"Babe if you're sure?"
I smile, "I'm sure."

It was true. I'll be okay.
Lucas loved me and I loved him.
I knew that he'll always be there to put up with my venting.
He'll always be there to put me at ease.
And I know that no matter what happens we'll always have each other. That was enough for me.

We'll be just fine.

Hope you liked this.
If you're new, welcome!
I have three other imagines books that you might be interested in: finn wolfhard, timothée chalamet and shawn mendes ♥️