The moment i met you... (Harry Styles)

(A/N; hello everybody :) this is my first time to write fanfics. So I'm very sorry for any typos or anything. i hope you guys will love it<3

***********************

Chapter 1

Jamie's P.O.V

Alright, lets me start with my introductions shall we?

I'm Jamie Dawson. But people call me "Jay" for short. i just turned 18 and started my senior year in high school. But my parents and i just moved from Calilfornia to Holmes Chapel, LONDON! i was so upset with my parents i won't sleep or eat because we had to move, i lost my friends back home, and the person i loved Stefan James we went out almost like the beginning in of freshman year, and nothing couldnt stand our way. Unfortunately we had to break up because i was moving...

Stefan's P.O.V

When Jamie told me she had to move because her father wanted to see some new sights, i was  angry. I didnt want jamie to move because well i loved her! and i didnt want anything to ruin are relationship... i first met Jamie in middle school, and thought that she was so beautiful with her long golden blonde wavy hair, her eyes so deep blue like the ocean. i just fell in love it took me 3 months just to talk to her. When we started are first year in high school i asked her out and she had a huge smile on her face and told me liked me too, everyday was amazing just being near her was great i finally thought i have found my soul mate. Now were back were we are ending are relationship...

Jamie's P.O.V

it was 1am and i was still awake i couldnt sleep i looked through my phone and went to my gallery seeing my photo's with the one i love at the park, the beach, hiking the mountain in Big Sur everything we did together now will forever be gone... Because we couldnt have a distance relationship. My phone started virberating i look to who it was and it was Stefan my tears began to drop, my heart was aching i didnt want to answer because it will only hurt worse but i answer my phone...

"Hello" I say as i answer the phone.

"Hi Jamie... Were you asleep?"

"No... i was still awake just getting ready for tomorrow." my tears couldnt stop I just can't stop loving him no matter how hard i try.

"Jamie I'm in front of your house do you want to go somewhere for are last moment together?"

i sniffed and said "Yes i would love to hold on for five minutes." i said

"Of course i'll wait just hurry dont let your parent caught you love you babe." he said chuckling

"ok i love you too." i say and then hung up the phone i get out of bed and start searching my mini red shorts. i found them and work it with my striped blue and white t-shirt and wear my black uggs, brushed my hair didnt worry about the make up and just left out of my room. i walked slowly to the front door and closed it. I saw Stefan i smiled so wide and ran to him and hold him started to tear up and...

"I love you Stefan James..." i say

he chuckled and said with a wide smile...

" I love you too Jamie Dawson your the most beautiful girl in the most entire world."

my tears couldnt stop after those words he just said i couldnt stop i look at him with his beautiful coco brown eyes, i hold him around his neck and he kissed me on the lips...

My last kiss from my first love i swear to myself i wouldnt fall in love again the only problem is there might be one person who will change my life forever and i won't ever able to let go...

So Stefan was driving somewhere i didnt know i look at him he looked so serious his muscles are so relaxing to hug he works out all the time to be fit but he eats like he never ate before which i find it really cute i just smile being quiet so i dont distract him from driving. but then i just asked "Hey Stefan where are we going?" he looked and me and smiled and said," we are already here turn around." I did what he said i turned and my eyes widen tears became on i was so happy. it was where Stefan and i first met. I open the car door and ran to the place where we first met and saw the tree that was engraved Jamie+Stefan= 4ever i just smiled and Stefan hold my waist and kissed my neck. i blushed...

"Stefan this is where it all began are relationship." i say

i hear him laugh and smiled and said, "Yes i was so worried that you would reject me that day i was a total wimp but i couldnt hide my feelings for you any longer." i turn to him and said, "I'm so sorry that i have to move, im very sorry." i say but then my tears came on again... Im not usally a crybaby but when it comes to break up the one i love of course i would cry.

"Jamie please dont cry i promise you that you will always love you, but if i do find someone new i know in my heart you will only be my first no matter what." he said wipe my tears so gently his hand i smile and i pecked his lips.

"Stefan i am so happy you will say that but i know it will take a life time to fall in love again because i never loved a man this much." he smiled and chuckled

"jamie look at the sky its beginning to be bright."

i looked and it was so beautiful the site of the sun beginning to rise, the stars are disppearing the beach looked beautiful i will never forget this moment with Stefan he will always be the one i love no matter what. he is just smiling at me and the view.

that moment was just the beginning of my new journey to London...

 Stefan P.O.V

The view was beautiful i just couldnt describe it Jamie's hair begin to glow from the sunlight, her blue eyes were also looked like pure and innocent angel, i couldnt believe she's leaving to London but i know that i love her with all my heart... and that she will be the first to be the one and only soul mate. But if she does fall in love again in London i know that im ok with the reason why is... i want whats best for her even if it doesnt mean i cant have her anymore... i wonder if i will find love again thats different from how i feel about Jamie...

*****************

Well there you have it my first chapter! i hope you will like it:) i worked so hard i know it was short but i couldnt use the computer to long because well dont have WIF at my place:( well anyway i will be uploading a new chapter maybe tonight or tomorrow so i hoped you enjoyed it vote it or favorited it<3 send comments as well:)) follow me on twitter if you have one @moonbutterfli bye bye CYA next time<3