Chapter 6: Helpless

A/N more gay shit and cute boys being awkward. ALSO I KNOW Y'ALL BE WRITING THE LYRICS IN THIS CHAPTER. Please don't explode my phone with notifications.

Lyric chain here my guys—-

Sing till to your hearts intent.

Also Sei and Ryuji bonding!

Sei and Ryuji both decided to hang out around town and see what they could do. They settle on a coffee shop near the school to start off. The two ordered some coffee and silently waited for their orders to come. The tension was killing them before Sei started to talk. "So Suguro, where are you from?" Ryuji was taken back by the simple question, he didn't know that Sei was gonna start talking to him at all.

"From Kyoto. Where are you from?" Ryuji replied feeling a bit more comfortable with the conversation. "Oh, I'm from a small part of Tokyo." Sei answered as he got his drink and thanks the waiter. Ryuji did the same and decided to ask another question.

"So what you think about our group so far?" Ryuji asked, curious about Sei's opinion of all of them. "Well, Shima and Konekomaru seem nice. The girls are great and pretty nice, not gonna lie Izumo can be a little rude though. Yukio seems distant but he's okay. Rin.... Rin is just amazing. I have some many things about him but I can't put it into words. And you, well you seem better nice."

Ryuji raised a eyebrow about the statement about Rin. "Rin? What do you mean you can't put what you feel about him into words?" Ryuji questioned, mentality preparing for what he feared. Sei seemed to had a crush on Rin and Ryuji didn't like it, not one bit. Sei gulped debating in his head wether to tell Ryuji what he felt about the half demon.

"Rin makes me feel helpless in a way. His smile is so welcoming and warming. The way he talks about a variety of topics is nice and it leads to interesting conversations. His blue eyes seem to sparkle in happiness when he talks about something he likes." Sei continued on as Ryuji listened. Damn Sei was so smitten with the half demon, hell Ryuji was smitten with him too but Sei seemed so in love.

Ryuji can't hate the boy for his feelings, he was pretty sure Rin can make anyone fall for him. His charms were (ironically) devilishly that made people fall for him. Sei finished when Ryuji finished with his drink and smiled softly. "You have it hard for him. Seems like you got yourself a crush."

Sei blushed at the accusation and looked down. "Is that a bad thing?" Sei asked with a soft voice. This caught Ryuji off guard because he sounded so embarrassed about this crush. "No it's not. Look it's okay to be gay. It's not a big deal anymore but people are assholes about it. Trust me on that."

Ryuji tapped Sei's shoulder which made him look up. "Let's talk about this somewhere else." Sei nodded and they both left the café. "So
It's okay to be gay?" Sei asked feeling stupid for his question. "Yeah it is. Nobody will really care unless they have a problem with it." Ryuji answered as the two walked on the street, admiring the city.

"Tell me. Is Rin gay?" Ryuji's eyes widened as he looked at Sei. "Why do you want to know that?" Ryuji didn't like this at all, honestly he doesn't want to tell Sei about Rin's sexuality. He was sure that Rin wouldn't appreciate one of his friends telling someone they didn't really know well about it. "It's not my position to tell you. Ask him yourself." Ryuji replied coldly unintentionally which took Sei back.

"Right. Sorry." Sei sighed softly as he thought about Rin again. Damn was he absolutely in love with the boy. What he didn't know was that Ryuji was also in love with him and it would cause some problems.

I'm back bitches. Missed this story??? Just saying some drama is coming. Who's ready for hurt and jealous Ryuji! I know I am.