Chapter 1: Problems

Colline's pov

I was yet again, running away from Dillon and his group. Since they were shouting about bad things about me. I ran to the janitor's closet and hid there.

"Where is that freak?!" Dillon Shouted.

"I don't know, maybe she ran back to the cafeteria." Aaron suggested. Then they started heading back to the cafeteria.

I sighed

Thank heavens their stupid. I thought.

I wanted to get out but, *sigh* I was stuck.

"Colline, Colline where are you?" I heard someone shouting my name, it was my BF sophie (Not Sophie, from adopted by springtrap). 

"Sophie, psst. Sophie, psst over here." I said.

She ran to me.

"Colline, I was looking everywhere for you. I saw Dillon and his group head to the cafeteria and I taught they caught you." Sophie said in a very worried tone.

"Don't worry, I hid here before they found me." I explained.

I remembered that I was still stuck.

"Ugh would you mind lending me a hand. I'm kinda stuck in here." I said.

"Sure." She then started pulling and I started pushing. After putting all our effort in opening the door. It opened making me fall on top of Sophie.

I just stand up, and helped her on her feet.

We just laughed and headed back to our room. Sophie was my roommate and Best friend for life.

Oh sorry, From all the running I forgot to explain my self.

Hi my name is Colline, I'm an orphan. My Mom died giving birth to me and my dad got into an accident after abandoning me outside of the orphanage. I'm 13 yrs old.

I always wearing a dress. It is color white with a black turtle neck underneath, It has a pattern on it. It's like this, number then a black vertical Stripe, then it goes on all around the dress. It also has a red ribbon on the waist part, nothing more, nothing less. I made it when I was 12. Oh I almost forgot, I have paper white skin, black half curly and long hair, and also have red lips. And my eyes are blue.

I am very creative and I love to draw, I also like keeping up with my schedule. But also I have time to draw. I hate green because, It just makes me feel uncomfortable. I also like writing poems and stories.

Okay now back to where we left of to.

We were heading back to our room when.....

"Look It's the freak, get her!!!" My heart sank when I heard that voice. I turned around, my brain was correct. It was Dillon and his gang.

I grabbed Sophie's wrist and made a run for it.

After several attemps of running away from them we manage to escape and lose them.

We are now running to our room.

Suddenly I saw a glimpse of Dillon coming up the stairs. I panicked and quickly, grabbed Sophie's wrist and ran to our room.

I closed the door and slid my back on it in relief.

"Phew... That was a close one." Sophie said in relief.

"Yeah, that was a close one." I giggled and rubbed my hair.

Sophie sigh.

"When will they stop tormenting you" Sophie said.

"Probably never, unless I get adopted and his terror would stop." I said.

I was still leaning against the door, when Sophie suggested us playing on her laptop.

Yeah she has a laptop, because she wasn't abandon. She left her home because her parents were abusive. She was like a bestfriend and big sister for me.

We played minecraft on her laptop and take turns building.

After sometime we got bored and watched some fnaf theories.

Yup you heard that right, fnaf theories by mattpat. His Fnaf theories are incredible that's why he's my favorite YouTuber.

After watching about 5-6 theories the bell rang meaning it was time for dinner (time 9:00 pm) We didn't noticed how quick time was when we were watching youtube and playing minecraft.

We headed to the dining hall and eat.

We headed back to our room, when were there we read wattpad. Until ten, when it was already ten. I put my phone (yes she has a phone one of the teacher's at the orphanage gave it to her for her 10th birthday) on the lamp stand beside me and went to sleep.

Guys I hope you like the first chapter. Poor Colline, don't worry in the next chapter all her worries are now a gonner.