Logan was beaming in happiness and Rory was a bit flushed from the kiss, but had a giant grin across her face that could challenge the Cheshire Cat.

They then, hand in hand, walked down the aisle with the bridal party and family following in tow. Guests then followed, all heading to Rich Man's Shoe.

But Rory and Logan took a small detour and rode around the block for a good 20 minutes in the 'Just Married' limo before arriving to the reception.

---

At the reception...

"Where are they?" Emily asked Richard impatiently.

"They will be here soon, don't worry." Richard says grabbing a salmon puff.

"Oh! I see Francine, I'll be back."

Emily heads off in Francine's direction.

"Francine!"

"Emily! It's good to see you."

They exchanged a small hug and then had a lovely conversation about the ceremony.

20 minutes later the M.C. [Finn] was informed by a waiter that a newly wedded Mr. and Mrs. has finally arrived.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Now I know by now you are both wondering where the most gorgeous women in the world is - "

"Finn! She's taken! Move on!" A voice called out, with a bit of laughter.

"Well if you'd let me finish. Sheesh. She's like a sister to me, that's just wrong on many levels." Finn scolded, glaring at the small group at the bar.

The voice stayed silent, except slight laughter circled in the small group.

"Now as I was saying. The lovely bride, along with her groom, have now arrived from what can only be an interesting drive around the block thirty times. Now presenting Mr. and Mrs. Logan Huntzberger!"

And in came Rory and Logan. Rory didn't have her veil on and her hair was all down and a bit frizzed and messy, but she still looked as regal as she did when she walked down the isle. Logan's tie was a bit uneven and his hair was a bit or so out of place. But they both had a big smile plastered on their faces.

Half the guests gave them a knowing look. Finn, Colin, Robert, Steph, Rosemary, Paris, Lane, and Honor were so ready to tease them about their lateness and appearance, but that was for another time.

"And as per wedding tradition, the first dance of the bride and groom followed by the father, daughter dances and son, mother dances. Although Logan, mate, your lucky none mothers from either side is here, so grandmothers Emily and Francine will be your partners." Finn snickered.

Rory laughed at Logan being stuck in such a situation. Logan was just silently freaking out. He sure was going to get a talking to from her grandmothers.

"Will the bride and groom please make there way to the floor." Finn gestured.

"Shall we?" Logan asked holding his hand out for Rory to take.

"We shall."

They reached the floor and the song Moon River played.

Rory gasped. "Is this - ?"

"Moon River? Yep." Logan smirked.

Rory smiled.

Once the song ended, four people made their way to the floor. Richard, Emily, Francine and Christopher.

"May I cut in?" Chris asked.

"Of course." Logan handed Rory off to her dad and headed over to Francine ask her to dance.