Wow, he really felt like a mess. And it hasn't even been an entire week.

"Yeah, it's true," Harry confirmed, glancing around the hallway, worried if there were lingering ears around.

It shouldn't matter. Louis already admitted it in front of many other people at the hotel.

"I know that's something you were wanting to hear." Nick smiled. "I'm happy for you. I hope things go the right way between the two of you."

Harry turned so he could lean his body against the wall. "Gosh. There's still a lot we need to figure out, but Prom was really eye-opening for me."

"In a good way?"

Harry smiled and looked at Nick. "In a good way. I think."

"Just don't let him act like a dick, okay? He might have shit going on, but that shouldn't relay to how he treats you."

"He won't," Harry reassured. "Like I said, I learned a lot. There's no going back now."

Nick hugged him before walking off, and Harry was left standing in the hallway alone. There were about a couple of minutes until the first hour of the day began, and many people still hadn't shown up for class. That must mean the pep rally was still going on. Since North Bridge was getting closer to post-season play, the hype throughout the school was intense. He was thankful that at least the first hour of the day could be relatively calm. He knew Louis would likely skip music class again, using the pep rally as an excuse. Which didn't mean much for what they were doing in class today. He was pretty positive that they were supposed to read off the individual songs they completed a few weeks back. Harry really didn't want to read his with Louis in the room so he was quite okay if he ended up skipping again.

Upon walking inside the classroom, he noticed a good handful of the students were already in their seats. Niall, Liam, and Zayn were there, so Harry walked up to join them in his spot. It had been the same routine all week of sitting next to them and having an open seat on the other side. The whole week had mainly been focused on preparing for the end-of-year group performance, so none of them really brought up Prom or Louis. However, since the pep rally was taking up most of the first part of the class, he didn't know if that extra time would finally warrant them to bring something up.

It was Friday. Maybe today was the day that everyone wanted to talk about it. Enough time had passed since then, which meant word had to have spread to pretty much everyone. Once Harry took his seat, he slouched back and dropped his folders at his feet. Niall angled his body towards him when he released a dramatic, loud sigh.

"You okay, mate?" he checked.

Harry smiled weakly and tried not to laugh. "I'm great."

"Still haven't heard from Lou, then, have you?" Zayn leaned forward to ask.

Harry pouted. "No." He glanced over at him. "Have you heard from him?"

"Just that he couldn't talk much – said he was busy," Zayn responded.

Harry blew a raspberry past his lips.

"You haven't brought up what happened on Saturday," Niall then said. Liam made a face and reached over Zayn to slap his arm. "What?" he whined.

"There's not much to talk about."

"I heard about what Eleanor did this morning." Niall frowned.

Harry shrugged, laughing bitterly. "It was only a matter of time, right?"

"Do you want to talk about what happened then?" Zayn wondered, sounding concerned.

Harry shook his head. "Not right now. I still haven't fully processed everything myself. I really want to talk to Louis first and avoid the football team as much as possible."