Chapter 2:Introductions and joining the team

Shakes's POV

I noticed the girl stir as she was starting to wake up"oww, "she groaned"what the heck happened?" ,i look at her, "that's what we want to know"i replied, she looked startled and we ended up conking heads"ow!!" we both said symontaniously. As we both looked at each other we started laughing like absolute dorks , after a few minutes i looked at her "are you ok?" I ask, concerned , she looks back at me and smiled" yeah ,i'm fine, a bit dizzy ... but fine"she replied. "I'm shakes, and you are?" I asked , i helped her to her feet "i'm Emily, Emily pinnington-WAHH!" she exclaimed,she lost her balance and i caught her.

she looks up and blushed dark red"S-SO SORRY! " emily exclaimed, clearly embaressed. I kept her balanced on her feet moving away and smiled "it's alright, don't worry about it" i replied. El matador decided to interrupt "what is a lady like you doing falling here?" he asked, she sweatdrops "lady? Dude i'm no lady,"she says and laughed "aand as to how i ended up falling here? I have no idea whatsoever,all i remember is being at home after a football match with my team" ,i looked at her confused "you play football?" i asked curiously "yeah and didn't you know curiosity killed the cat?" she asked smirking, i smirk back"well satisfaction brought it back"i reply, and the others groaned and facepalmed "that. Was horrible" twisting tiger said. Me and emily look at eachother, and we start laughing again.

*timeskip to later after explanation crap*

Emily 's POV

 "What the hell am i gonna do now?" i asked,worried. I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder and as i turned i saw it was shakes "it'll be alright Emily, you can stay with me and spenza for now" shakes said, i was full of relief as i walk with shakes "you sure coach is alright with me joining the team? I don't wanna be a bother" i ask with a questioning look "yeah it is, besides with another supa league coming up we needed a new player" shakes explained and i nodded. But as i did i yawned tiredly, since because of nightmares i've been having lately i hadn't gotten much sleep. I felt shakes pick me up and i fell asleep.

Shakes's POV

I chuckled a bit and look at emily as i walked home. I entered and went to my room,then put emily in the bed, but since she had a death grip on me i joined her. As she slept i just watched her sleeping form,but as i did, i fell asleep as well, thinking of how tomorrow would turn out,but i had a feeling it would turn out just fine.

(SO SORRY to everyone who is reading this book, i've been busy with school and other things lately,but i'm gonna try my hardest with updating my books and getting stuff done! So no worries! Anyway i hope you enjoy this chapter! Bye and have an awesome day!)