°·*.{Chapter 9}.*·°

Start from the beginning

I opened the book, picked up the pencil and started to draw. I hummed the lyrics of the song.

I was so focused on my drawing, that I didn't pay attention to my surroundings.

When I finished, I noticed that my left nonexistent ear didn't receive any sound from my ear buds. I looked at my left and saw Cuphead. He was sleeping and he had my ear bud.

I looked at him

I looked at him. I turned to the next page and drew him. I felt so calm when I drew him. Too calm actually...I ended up being really tired after I finished. I took off my ear bud and the one Cuphead was wearing as well.

I yawned and slowly closed my eyes.

×××The Next Day×××

Cuphead's P.O.V.

I woke up to the faint sound of my alarm at the living room.

I looked around. I was at my room. The first thing that came to mind was Bendy. I was wondering if he was sleeping somewhere else.

Until I realized I was hugging something...or someone. My eyes widen and I blushed. I didn't want to look down, but I did anyway.

And of course, as I guessed, it was Bendy. I blushed. He was so soft and warm. I didn't want this moment to end. I shook my head. I decided to wake him up.

"B....Bendy...?" I poked his head.

"Hm?" He looked up at me. His eyes were half closed. He was drowsy, so he couldn't figure out what situation we were in.

"We gotta go to school...." I was still blushing.

He looked at me and I looked back for a like a few seconds. "Ok..." he mumbled. He got off and stumbled his way to the bathroom.

I waited for him to leave the bathroom. Until...

"AHH!"

Aaand there goes his embarrassment flying out.

A few minutes later, he finally got out of the bathroom. I was waiting outside. I looked down at him. He looking away, but I could tell that he was blushing madly.

He held on to his schoolbag and went downstairs. Hm...since when did he bring in a schoolbag in the bathroom. I tried to ignored it.

After I was done, I went to Mug's room to wake him up.

When my morning routine was finished, we all had to leave the house. Boris had to go to school early. He couldn't leave him alone.

Bendy and I waited next to the bus stop I usually use.

And that's how it continued for a few weeks.

.:Autumn:.

Bendy's P.O.V.

Today, I thought it was gonna be another normal, boring school day. But it wasn't...

I followed my morning routine and went to school.

It was the middle of my first assigned classroom. The announcements interrupted the teacher.

"Staff and students, we apologize for the interruption, this is a lockdown. I repeat this is a lock-"

After that, I heard screaming and gunshots. I panicked, but I stayed quiet.

"Students please go to the corner. Please stay calm and silent." the teacher locked the door and turned the lights off as we headed to the corner where no one could see us through the glass on the door.

We stayed quiet for a few minutes. Some of us were crying. I was worried about Cuphead. I hope he's okay.

We heard loud gunshots and screams coming from our hallway.

We still continue to be quiet.

Until we heard the glass from our classroom door break. 2 girls who were popular screamed. I swear, I wanted to tape their mouths up.

A hand stuck they're hand and tried to open the door.

I freaked out.

The shooter successfully opened the door.

A/N: cliffhanger?? Huehue

Anyways here are the pictures-

I tried my best on this one i TRieD

Kinda proud of the eyes on this one

Hope ya like em ^^