Moving in

Damien's POV

It's been a week since Diana accepted our proposal. With our past girlfriends, moving in was always a problem. You see, when two girls are left alone, things get...weird.
But moving in with Diana? It's like nothing even happened 'cause nothing did. The 3 of us have been living together since they were 15 and I was 16. The only difference now is that we decided to use my room since it was the biggest and having a girlfriend for us meant having someone to cuddle. So nothing changed.

Matt suddenly came in.

"Hey dude. Sup?"
"I'm good. You want something?"
"Yeah. You see, I've been cooking for you guys since we moved in. Now that we have a girl, why not have her cook us(me) something nice, eh?"
"Yeah?"
"Mhm."
"Diana."
"Yup?"
"Matt wants you to cook (for) him."
"Food?"
"Yep."

She smiled at me and I just knew what she wanted. The three of us have known each other for at least 5 years. We know what an expression meant.
She goes to the kitchen and cooks something in about 10 mins. Without even looking at it Matt gobbled it up.
She silently counted to 3 and we both heard a scream.

"Dude, what happened." I said giggling.
"Man she put chillies in this."
"Oh did she? Diana?"
"Well you wanted food didn't ya?"
"Was it y'all's plan?"

At this both of we're rolling with laughter.

"Shall I cook you something else, boyfriend?"
"Never Again."