I let Piper go, hiding my inner emotions with a mask that seems like a smile to them. Ethan takes my hand again as we walk down to Arby's down the road.

"Paisley, I swear to gawd, I'm such a proud big sis right now and vmmmnnn-", she cuts off her sentence with a weird noise, showing how surprised she is.

I giggle weirdly, pressing my hand over my mouth. Piper claps. "You were a fucking savage!", she exclaims.

I fling my hair over my shoulder and shrug. "That was nothing.", I joke and Ethan squeezes my hand in happiness.

The clouds darken, stupid september weather. I shiver underneath my white windbreaker and bite down on my lip.

"Holy shit, you're freezing. Your lips are blue too.", Ethan gasps as he sees me shivering and my teeth clattering against each other.

"I'm fine.", I lie and tug him towards Arby's. He begins taking off his jacket and Piper whistles behind me.

"Ethan, stop. I'm actually fine.", I repeat but he refuses to listen to me as he drapes his parka over my body loosely.

I feel the warmth immediately and I sigh, a little cloud of smoke escaping my lips into the cold air. It was fucking freezing.

We finally get into Arby's and slide into one of the hidden booths at the back. Ethan takes my hands into his and rubs them.

Piper, looking down at her menu, bites on her newly made acrylic nails and frowns. I take off Ethan's parka and my Windbreaker.

Piper has always refused to remove her yellow raincoat. She's been doing that since she was 4. She sometimes did it when it was a burning 92 degrees outside in the summer.

Once she had it on, you knew that she was never going to take it off until she was about to go to sleep. It was something that made Piper who she is.

"Alright, I get you the usual, Pais?", she asks me and I nod, knowing she meant the double hamburger with extra avocado and a vanilla milkshake.

"Ethan?", she turns to him. He bites down on his bottom lip and I tremble on the inside. He knew how that affected me.

"The same.", he orders, not knowing what it is. Piper gets up and walks to the counter to get our food as I snuggle up against Ethan's chest, still freezing.

"Man, you're like fucking Anna.", he groans and I snap my head up, frowning. "You're side hoe?", I ask and he chuckles, ruffling my hair.

"No. Anna from Frozen. The ice queen.", he explains, unsure of himself. I laugh. "It's Elsa, you doofus.", I remind him and pinch his cheek.

"Yeah, I said that.", he jokes and grins from ear to ear. I sigh, feeling the cold on my lips. He turns my face back to his and sighs in dissatisfaction.

"What?", I ask, becoming very insecure as to what he was seeing or thinking about me. I just needed to know what was going on in his wonderful mind.

"Your lips are still blue.", he explains with sadness. I shrug. "So? There's nothing I can do about it?", I say in a questioning way and lift my hand up sassily.

He smirks and the fluorescent lights shine onto his gleaming face of beauty and utter perfection. I feel his big and warm hands fit themselves onto both my cheeks.

He studies my face as I let my hand fall back into my lap. I feel my breath hitch as his hazel orbs find my eyes.

He was flawless; to me.

"There's nothing you can do about it.", he repeats my words slowly, making sure that my attention was all on him. I nod.

"Well, I can help you to solve that problem.", he says, the smirk widening as he leans in.

His peppermint scented breath reaches my nostrils and I smell his cologne, significant and strong, just like he was himself.

His lips land on mine.

\\\

a/n;
hey,
i need some sister support:

should i unpublish 'oblivion'? i mean, go check it out and comment the main character's name here if i should.

or just don't. up to you, but if you're liking my books so far, you should check it out now before i see you in your nightmares↓

 up to you, but if you're liking my books so far, you should check it out now before i see you in your nightmares↓

okay.

vote.

comment.

xx,cece