"Cause I was always meant for you. I wanted you in some of the worse ways. I love you for you not what you can do for me." I said.

"Wow...that made a nigga feel some type of way." He sang. I laughed.

"Why you asked?"

"Only time will tell baby." He said then kissed my forehead.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Quinta and Mess will be here in twenty minutes and I'm still in bed watching Anthony get dressed. He had on some True's, a black an gold gold Versace shirt that has a picture of a rottweiler on it, and the Air Jordan 12 Retro Black/Gold.

"Stop staring and get up." She said. I got up walking to the closet and pulled out a black bodycon with the side and the middle of the back cutoff. I paired it with my black lace Christian Louboutin heels.

"You look good baby." Anthony said.

"Thank you now let's go before Quinta and I fight again and not make it to the club." I said.

"Fight again?"

"Last time she tired to drag me out the house, but I jumped on her back making us fall to the ground and we were play fighting. Long story short we never did make it to the club." He shook his head.

"Y'all be mad wildin."

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Tonight we was livin' it up. I had my drank in my cup. I felt like Kirko Bangz. Anthony had a bottle. Quinta had both. She was to live. Mess was I don't know what the hell he was doing. Nigga was dry humping Quinta so hard she fell.

I was cracking the fuck up.

"Did....lmao.....see.....bomfl....t-that?" I asked Anthony. He didn't answer I look down to see this nigga laughing with tears coming out his eyes. I don't blame him. Mess helped her off the floor.

She walked over to us with a unit. I tried to contain my laughing, but I couldn't.

"That shit ain't funny." She yelled over the music. Mess wasn't making it any better he was laughing his ass off too.

"Nigga why you laughing, put your ass on pussy probation." I bomfl he stop laughing quick asf.

"You got me fucked up! If I want the pussy I'll get the pussy." He said clapping with every word. We was dying.

"Bet." She said. Now she know she can't go without her boo luvn with him. He shrugged and started to turn up again.

Plies - Know What She Doing came on. I snatched Anthony out the chair and pulled him to the dance floor. Making him stumble.

"Damn girl what's gotten into you?" He asked. I didn't respond I get started dancing on him.

Shorty know what she doing(x2)

Look how she get straight to it(x2)

Shorty know what she doing(x2)

Tell her how she moving(x2)

Shorty know what she doing(x2)

Look how she get straight to it(x2)

Shorty know what she doing(x2)

Tell her how she moving(x2)

The way she move her hips yea, remind me of a centipede

The way she like to ride yea, remind me of some jet ski

The way she pull her panties off, she stop them right to her knees