"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I yelled then I realized I ran into the teacher.

"Ugh." She groans as she looks down at her sweatshirt now ruined from the coffee stain.

The teacher takes off her sweatshirt but accidentally begins to take off her t shirt along with it revealing her purple bra.

"Mrs. Spears." A deep male's voice asks.

"My t shirt is stuck as well is it?" the teacher, Mrs. Spears asks.

"Mr. Simon." Mrs. Spears said putting her t shirt back down.

"Is everything okay in here?" Mr. Simon asks.

"Everything is fine" Mrs. Spreads said.

"How was your summer?" Mr. Simon asks Mrs. Spears.

"I got divorced." Mrs. Spears said.

"I broke my arm." Mr. Simon said holding up a cast.

"I win." Mrs. Spears said.

"Well I just wanted to let everyone know that we have a new student here in school. She came here all the way from Florida." Mr. Simon said.

"Welcome." Mrs. Spears said to a student.

"I'm from Michigan." The student said to her.

"Great." Mrs. Spears said.

"Where is Camillla Cabilllo?" Mr. Simon horribly miss pronouncing my name.

"You say it Cameeela Caybeeooo." I said correcting him.

"Sorry. I have a niece that's called Brianna. I know how mad she gets when she gets called Breana." Mr. Simon said.

"Thank you Camila and thank you Mr. Simon." Mrs. Spears said.

"Just letting you know if you need anyone to talk to I'm here." Mr. Simon said to Mrs. Spears.

"Thank you. Maybe now is not a good time when my t shirt is awe through." Mrs. Spears said to him.

"Okay." Mr. Simon said then quickly looks down at her top then quickly looks back up at her.

"Okay!! Good day everybody!!" Mr. Simon yells then leaves out of the class room.

I walk over to a desk next to the girl and boy that talked to me and sat down next to them. The boy suddenly reaches over to my hair and touches it, "Is that your natural hair color?" A dark skin boy wearing sparkly shorts asks.

"Yeah." I said.

"See this is the color I want." the boy said to the girl wearing all black.

"This is Todrick. He is almost too gay to function." The girl said.

"Nice wig Ella. What is it made out of?"A boy says walking next to the girl ask.

"Your mom's chest hair!!" The girl yells to the student glaring at him.

She turns back to look at me, "Hi I'm Lorde. But my friends call me Ella." The girl said.

"Hi I'm Camila." I said looking down shyly.

"Where are you from?" Todrick asks.

"I'm from Florida. But I was born in Cuba." I said.

"Oh I have an uncle that lives there!!" Todrick yells excitedly.

"Of course she is from Florida. Where all of the crazy's live." Ella said to him.

"Do you know where room 314 is?" I ask handing them my schedule.