1

I dreamt of a simple day.
The day I met you. It was at a fansign.
Cliché, I suppose. Though you sneaking your number was even more cliché. I thought it was a dream. A, hyper realistic dream, but a dream nonetheless. You see it wasn't a dream, oh no, not to me at least, it was reality. A sweet, cliché, corny, beautiful, reality.
A reality I want, and wanted too much.

。☆✼★━━━━━━♥︎━━━━━━★✼☆。

Sohye looks around at the others that are with her at the fansign, never thinking she'd be here, standing and seeing NCT, so close to her.
She's dreamt of moments like this, quiet often and actually experiencing moments like these are almost euphoric. She felt nothing but absolute ecstasy. Pure happiness and love to the group she's about to see.

"Hye? Are you gonna calm down a little? You're really tense," Minseo asks.

"Huh? Oh, I mean yeah, seeing your favourite group is oh, I don't know a little overwhelming," Sohye responds, slightly sarcastic.

"Okay okay, no need to get 'sarcastic-hye' on me," Minseo jokes.

"Sorry, I'm just, like I said, overwhelmed," Sohye sighs.

"Uh, yeah no kidding I can te-" Minseo gets cut off as the line starts slowly moving.

Sohye tenses up, only for a moment though, as she moves along the line, and pretty soon, shes standing across the first person at the long table. Her bias, Lee Taeyong.

。☆✼★━━━━━━♥︎━━━━━━★✼☆。

She day dreams so much. That a reality like this, is something she wishes were dreams. Of course who's to say she can differentiate between her dreams and her reality.