Chapter 3: He said

Tobys P.O.V
.
Words could not describe how much it meant to me knowing Jack loves music as much as I do. He would not stop talking about how much he loved his guitar. Although I felt really jealous that a guitar gets more action than I ever do...wait did I really just fucking think that?? Oh no...
.
Jack was laying on his back in Tobys comforter humming a tune to a Margo Guryan song. He sighs as he felt himself become bored and he sits up "Say um, what if we go into town and look at some record shops? I've been dying to go" he says. Toby set his guitar down softly on his bean bag chair and he finds himself tucking a lock of his brown silky hair behind his back "Yeah we can go if you want" he says as he gets off the bed. "There's one close to our neighborhood if you wanna go there...its kinda decent " he says smiling and he puts on his glasses. Jack sits up and he shrugs "Sure I mean, as long as I get to go into town. I need to find a car shop as well, My radiator is busted and I gotta fix that" he says as he slides on his sneakers. Toby feels his mood drop slightly "So you're leaving town?" He says a bit sadly. Jack raised his eyebrow slightly "Yeah why? I gotta get up north before the end of the month if I can. But I need to find a job here first then get moving" he says "I need the money ".
.
The two boys found themselves walking the streets of Tobys suburban neighborhood. The heat was getting to them and Toby makes them both cross the streets to where it was a bit easier. The trees up above cast their shadows on the side walk as they walked and Jack found himself distracted trying to count the steps he was walking on the odd looking side walk and Toby tugs on his sleeve slightly "W-we're here" he says as he opens the door to the record shop. Jack smiles and he walks in with him. It was surprisingly packed today and he looks around. "We don't have stores like these where I'm from" he says as he sees various bins with different bands and genres everywhere.
.
Thank you to everyone who has been supporting this story. I have many chapters to post but in the meantime enjoy this one.