Chapter 2

The next morning I woke up with a camera in my face and a Lucas behind it.

"You-you're f- finally awake!" His voice sounded high- pitched but it was still cute.

"Yeah and why are you in my family's hotel room?" I felt like I looked like a mess so I was worried he was judging me, and it looked kinda creepy.

"I invited them to celebrate Christmas with us." My Mom exited from the balcony with Lucas' Mom.

"What time did you guys come?"I said rubbing my eyes.

"Around 6, but the kids and my husband fell right back asleep once we got here" Lucas' mom said.

After she finished her sentence Lucas' Dad and three ( Thomas, Jason,Simon)  little boys came running to their moms.

"Can we open presents now?" They all begged.

"If course! lets go back to our place cause there's a special surprise!" They all got very excited and started jumping up and down squealing of excitement. Me and Lucas just laughed at their reaction.

"Honey go fix your hair and THAN we can go to your hotel" The little boys stopped jumping and instead had sad faces on once were joyful faces.

"I bet you three minutes I can fix myself ." I looked at my mom and she gave me a thumbs up.

"Your time starts now" Mom said looking at her watch.

I run to the bathroom to grab my brush and start brushing my hair. After I do that I turn on the faucet and splash my face with cold water and quickly brush my teeth. I run out of the bathroom to grab a sports bra, come back in and quickly comes back out.

"How'd I do?"  she looks at her watch.

"One minute to spare. New record" She looked looked impressed. Lucas pointed the camera  me and smiled.

"This right here is Roxanne Waters, she cleaned herself in less than three minutes because these two" He than pointed his camera at his little brothers.

"Were about to have a tantrum" I was giggling behind the camera because those two were trampling on his brother, making him drop his camera. I took the camera and pointed it at him.

"And this is Lucas Bennett, Thomas Bennett, and Simon Bennett, the little boys are trampling on him because he knew they were going to have a tantrum."

"Get off me!" He yelled but they didn't obey. I couldn't contain my laughter and in the background so when you watch the video you can mostly hear me, dying of laughter, and see three boys playing around.  During all of this their Dad finally said something.

"Alright boys and women are you ready for presents?" They all got off Lucas and ran towards their dad, picking them both up and carrying them down the hall. We walked behind them and since I still had the camera, I was video recording Lucas the whole time.

"Can I have my camera back now?" He asked.

"Mhhh na, i'll give it to you until get to your place." I ran up to my mom and Lucas followed.

"Mom where's dad?" I didn't get to see him this morning so..

"He had to buy something real quick, I don't know what though" As we were talking me and Lucas just kept fighting over the camera and chasing each other. Once we got there I saw my dad at the door waiting fro us.

"Dad!" I ran into his arms like a little kid.

"Dad where were you this morning?"

"I had to get something. Don't worry I'm okay"

I saw there were coins leading to the back of their house and the little boys started collecting and following the golden (Fake) coins. Once the coins past stop, there was a tree with presents under them.

"PrEseNtS" All the boys yelled and even Lucas yelled once they saw the presents and I giggled at their reaction.

All the kids were opening their gift, once almost all the gifts were gone. My dad took something out of his pocket and said.

"I got up early and bought your family bracelets. I wanted to give a gift to our new friends." Lucas' whole family looked shocked.

"T-thank you, but we have no gift for you" His father said.

"Who said you had to give us something that we can wear? Your friendship is enough" My Mom explained. They got up and hugged all of us.

After all that we got breakfast and headed to the pool. As we were walking to the pool I saw something hanging from Lucas' pocket.

   "Hey Lucas, whats that?" I asked him pointing to his back pocket.

"I'll show you later" He explained. His brothers and so was mine, were already in the pool so they were calling our names. Out of nowhere we started to race each other who could make it there faster. I jumped into the pool first, so I won. I come up from under the water and saw Lucas jump in.

"haha I won" I moked once he came up from the water.

"Haha. Hey Dad come in!" He turned to tell at his dad. Not long his dad was in the water playing with Simons new ball.

"Hey Rox, I gotta show you something" Lucas said pulling me aside from his family and my brother.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the pool and dragged me to behind a bush and pulled something out of his pocket.

"Here. I wanna give this to you." He gave me a bracelet that had a Ying on it.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Oh uh I got the Yang and when you put them together" he took my bracelet and attached them together.

"It's ying and yang.. Y-your my yang and I-I-I-" he was stuttering during the last part so I cut him off.

"Your my Ying?"

"Y-yeah because your so br-brave and full of secrets and- I'm- well let's say I'm b-brave too b-but..." He stopped for a moment because it looked like he was forgetting what he was saying.

"So your basically saying no matter where we go we're always connected?" I finished for him

"Took the words right out of my mouth" he looked at my wrist, I gave it to him and he put the Ying on my wrist. I took his bracelet and his wrist and put it on him.

"It's so cute, cheesy, but I love it!" I hugged him and he hugged me back

"It's so cute, cheesy, but I love it!" I hugged him and he hugged me back. We walked out, our index finger holding each other and I noticed the wind was becoming stronger. I stopped and looked at the ocean and saw it was looking rough.

"Hey Luc, look" I pointed to the ocean and we both just stared. Than I saw the water rush to land, everyone started running on the beach but until it was our turn I grabbed Lucas' wrist and dove into the pool trying to swim away. But no long I felt something fall on to my back and I lost Lucas. I tried looking around but only saw brown, stuff floating around, and dead bodies. I came back up for air but I got pulled down again. After a few minutes of you screaming under water because I was always being pulled down. I came up and hugged a tree.