empty + oneshot

for a better experience, read this while listening to ideadead's 'Ariel'

[E D I T E D]

tap.

tap.

tap.

small taps turn into hundreds, thousands and millions. it was raining.

jeno blankly stares outside his bedroom window. different colored lights scattered everywhere, reflecting on his eyes. it all seemed irrelevant to him. it was  two in the morning and sleep was yet to visit him.

bored. he felt bored. he went on his phone and scrolled through social media.

boring.

boring.

ew— what the hell???

meh.

he slumps down his bed. he stared at the plain ceiling. he sighs. he couldn't sleep. he tosses and turns and forces his eyes to close, but they failed him and immediately opens itself again.

he was tired. restless. but his body didn't give in to its needs, instead it tired the living hell out of him.

he sits up and blinks.

blink.

blink.

blink.

nothing interesting happens.

these kinds of moments suck. when you randomly feel empty, aimless and

alone.

he sighs and plops back down his bed. he rubs his hand all over his face. he went to his messaging app but not even one of his close friends were active.

he sighs for the tenth time and then stands up  to go to the fridge.

'i'm not hungry but i'll eat anyway.'

he opens the fridge's door to find nothing. he groans. he forgot to go the grocery store.

he looked down from his apartment's building to find their neighborhood convenience store still open.

'i can go there and buy,'

'but i'm too lazy.'

he goes back to his bed and faceplants himself on it. a few minutes passed until he jolts up and walks to the corner of his room. he picks up his guitar and his notebook then goes to one of his couches.

jeno plops down and position hiself. he picks his notebook up and plays one of his self made songs.

he starts by plucking slowly. the sound of the string instrument echoed inside his room. he plucks again until he plucked continously forming a beautiful, calm tone.